24♡

~𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈.... 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 :) 

Choi Unji

I groaned tossing and turning in the sheets. they felt so warm. Ughhhh i can get used to this honestly.

i thought in my head before my eyes popped open because I genuinely don't remember when I fell asleep. Or where to be honest.  sitting u I looked around the room. The cover fell off of my body. The blinds were still closed but there was lots of light pepping through the cracks. I rubbed my head as the memories from last night came back to me while looking around the large master room. 

Me and namjoon spent the whole night talking. Trying to get on the same page. He apologized many times. And while we came to agreement on some things and decided to leave our past where it was. We never touched on the topic of our future.. I was honestly too scared to and It seemed that he let me lead where our conversation goes. so he didn't bring it up either. 

which i wasn't too mad at. Baby steps... will cross that hill when we get there i guess.

I slid off of the bed my feet touching the cold floor. I noticed my sweater on the night stand.. I could feel the cool air on my bare shoulders. looking down i examined my tank top. before scratching the back of my head.

How the hell did i end up in his bedroom...

I thought looking at the freakishly large bed. The opposite side looked untouched so it's clear I slept here alone. 

I slowly walked out of the room into the hallway.

Great... I have absolutely no clue where im going... I thought as i followed the smell of coffee to the kitchen. walking in the lights were on but there was no sign on namjoon.

Looking around i spotted the to-go containers and the bag from last night... we absolutely destroyed that food to be honest. I noticed both of our phones on the island top. Grabbing mine. it was on 1% and so many notifications popped up when I tapped the screen. my eyes skipped over many and landed on Jin's

Jin: How is it going??? haven't heard from you all night and everyone tried to call a few times? Do I need to come by? I know we wanted you two to talk but not run away with each other lol. Joon isn't answering his phone.. he never does... I wouldn't be surprised if its dead. please message me when you see this. 

I smiled about to respond but my phone died in my hands. I groaned tossing it on the counter and reaching over to grab namjoon's but it was indeed dead.

Looking around the kitchen I didn't see him so I let my memory guide me to the living room which was also empty. I went to his back patio doors peaking out. He wasn't tending to his garden either.

He gave me a quick tour last night but i don't remember much about the layout of the house. so i found myself mindlessly walking until i came across his library.

the huge door was cracked I peaked inside seeing him and all his glory laid across a sofa reading... his hair messy and the only article of clothing on his body being a pair of lose dark grey sweats. I could see a coffee cup on the desk next to him.