23♡

~𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈.... 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 :) 

Choi Unji 

"WOOOOOOOOOO CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!"

we all yelled toasting our glasses together. It was my first night back in Korea and to say it was a success was an understatement. I've had so much fun and Im so happy everything turned out well. My mother could not stop cheesing.....

soon she would be the head of a upscaled cafe for celebs and influencers. I cheesed looking all around the room. I couldn't help but frown slightly at the fact that Namjoon wasn't here.....

I know I know.... Unji you walked away... called it quits. But i still thought maybe he'd show up. Maybe he'd want to support me and my family regardless. I never stopped listening to them or buying their merch.

I guess the only reason why it bothered me was because i couldn't tell his intentions. Did he not come out of respect for me wanting to end things with him. Or is he not here tonight because he simply couldn't be bothered with things pertaining to me? I huffed looking off to the side.

Maybe if i got some closure I'd be able to think properly on things involving him. It's been a while and if he's grown up maybe we could meet up and talk things out. 

I was knocked out of my thoughts when there was a tap on my shoulder. I looked over seeing Dino and smiled... He was the one who picked me up from the airport. He had a cheesy sign with my name on it and waved all excited. 

i tilted my head as he sneaked his phone into my lap under the table. before going back to talk to my mother who sat across from him.

Looking at the phone in my lap i scrunched seeing an article but what really caught my eye was the name KIM NAMJOON

i slid the menu bar down and turned up the brightness before looking back over the article. 

KIM NAMJOON RELEASES STATEMENT THAT HE FOUND HIS SOULMATE AFTER FAMOUS FEMALE ACTRESS PUBLICLY INVITES HIM TO HANG OUT!!!

I put my hand over my mouth gasping and Dino hit my elbow causing me to look up. He gave me a shh look and my dad looked at me concerned

Dad: Are you okay jiji??? do you want to head in early? Is it the jet lag.

I looked around the table with my hand still on my mouth realizing it looked like i had yawned.

Before i could speak. Dino snatched his phone from my hands from underneath the table and Jin placed his hand on my shoulder smiling at my dad.

Jin: Yea maybe we should send her off.. I'll pack up some to go boxes and see her to a cab.