5♡

~𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈.... 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 :)

I was shitting bricks. me and my parents faces dropped when our GPS directed us to the front of the HYBE building. 

We had no idea what to expect so you can only imagine our shock when we entered the room we were instructed to visit only to find all seven of the BTS members and their managers.

i sat in my seat staring down at my hands.  we had signed the NDA and the man had told us that my soulmate was Namjoon. not just a member of the group but the LEADER.

the thing is the said Leader hadn't looked my way once since the discussion started. My dad squeezed my hand under the table causing me to look at him and give him a tight lipped smile. He could tell i was nervous. My mom was doing most of the talking. She was strong and always knew exactly what to say.

Mom: so... now that we know which one of the guys is my daughters soulmate. I'd like to introduce her. This is Choi Unji  she is 23 (ooo-n-jee) 

AN//: ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵖʳᵒⁿᵒᵘⁿᶜⁱⁿᵍ "ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ" ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ "ʸ" ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵉᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ "ᴳ" ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ "ᴶ"

I could see jin visibly frown a bit. I lowered my head more. He's probably wondering what's took me so long to register. 

Bang-PD: Nice to meet you Ms.Unji. we have a lot to discuss. If you and Namjoon decide to accept each other as soulmates there's a lot of regulations to talk about. Although soulmates are very normal there are still going to be people who judge and talk. there are still stalkers. we need to introduce you to the community the correct way. it won't be easy. every other member in the group has received backlash with their soulmate. People love discussing celebs and their personal life please be aware. 

i nodded.

Bang-PD: good.. well if there isn't any questions from you or namjoon we can begin

Namjoon: actually

he pushed his chair out standing up

i noticed the tension in the room as soon as he opened his room. Im not sure what was going on but it was clear the mood had dimmed.

Bang-PD: oh? is there something you'd like to say

Namjoon: Yes. I don't accept this bond. 

my eyes went wide and my mom gasped. 

my dad frowned. it was like the world froze. Damn... was i that ugly that he already knew he didn't live his life with me? wasn't soulmates supposed to be made for each other? or was this some type of sick joke. the universe getting back at me for waiting for so long.