6♡

~𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈.... 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 :)

Choi Unji 

I stood in the designer shop looking threw the racks of clothing. It's been two days since everything had happened and i still couldn't wrap my mind around it. A part of me refused to believe that it was all real. I'd tried all night trick my mind into believing that none of that happened. I'd ignore those events for the rest of my life if that's what it took to remain happy. To remain whole ...

After everything that took place in the meeting... i still went thru with meeting my dads friend. The owner of the museum was a lovely man. He was very soft spoken and calm. but you could tell he had a drive and passion for collecting amazing art and he loved to share that passion with the world.

after our talk he'd asked if i'd create an exclusive art piece just for the museum. Saying that he wanted to have a private viewing for it. Of course i agreed but after us all talking and some brainstorming he'd asked me to be a museum partner and said he'd love it if i could create a collection of pieces to put together a gallery full of new art by JJ then he'd open it up to the world and the many people who loved my art. He said it would bring lots of important people and opportunities for the both of us.

First thing first he wants to have the opportunity to be the one to introduce "JJ" to korea. His museum is the only one that holds any of my art in all of Korea.

so i said yes... and tomorrow is the day he'll hold the introduction event. he created a exclusive list of important clientele rich people, art reporters, even come celebs who've apparently publicly supported my art. there i'll introduce myself and present a new art piece.

one i completed last night when i could not sleep. My mind was racing about all of the things that's taken place lately. My hands worked on their own as i completed the work of art. 

i zoned out just thinking about it. 

before feeling a tap on my shoulder... it was my mom. we were looking for a fit for tomorrow for her. one of her arms were completely covered in clothing and accessories. 

i smiled leaning over to take some of the things from her hands so that it wasn't too heavy. Im sure my dad would have done the same thing if he was here. He was out playing golf with his buddies. 

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲.. 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?? 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞.

she chuckled shaking her head.

Mom: You know... its so like you to put on a front and remain calm with everything you've gone thru recently. I didn't even see you get excited when we planned the museum event. are you really alright baby?