13♡

~𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈.... 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 :)

Choi Unji

It was like everything froze when we made eye contact... I really wasn't expecting to see him so soon after arriving. He sent me a small smile but all i could do is stare, soon the guys gasped as Jungkook opened their gifts examining them on the couch across from me causing me to redirect eye contact from namjoon.

i smiled at the guys

Dino: Thanks so much again UNJI-AH THIS IS SOOOOOO COOLL!!!

Eric smiled nodding along

They took pictures of their gifts with Jungkook who had greeted us when we arrived and followed us to the living room. I quickly glanced over to were I last saw Namjoon only to see the spot now empty.

I can't deny that apart of me was sad, but I brushed it off quickly

Kim Namjoon

𝐎𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭... 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞.

I spoke to jin who shrugged while setting up the lunch he had bought from the cafe around the table

Jin: Honestly I think it'll be a really cool way for the two of your to talk. It already seems like you guys are not going to be the best at communicating. Maybe your songs and her art can bridge that gap... hopefully start a friendship?

I nodded.

𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥.... 𝐬𝐨 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞

jin grabbed me quickly before i could leave the kitchen.

Jin: WOAH WOAH WOAH..... not too soon. let it happen naturally. You'll know when the right time is. But DO NOT!! Namjoon.... DO NOT force it! do you understand?

I nodded.

OK..... I could do that.. just wait til the right time... I'll know.

Jin: Also.... Apparently she is going to be looking for a condo or penthouse here in korea soon. I heard her talking with the guys in the car about it.... Not to pressure you or nothing but. It would be best that she's within arms reach if you guys do decide to be cool. I actually remember her mom saying she was going back to America soon. Maybe she talked Unji into coming back here and staying for good.. but it could just be that she needs a place for her and her belongs when she visits.

Frowned.....I wish she would've told me....I could have been helping her look for a place instead of Eric and Dino. Maybe I could get the company to set her up with a smaller penthouse or a nice condo like Jk did with his soulmate.