4♡

~𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈.... 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 :)

I laughed at the corny jokes my dad cracked that had my mom blushing. We had a good breakfast at this cool cafe my mom likes coming to. She is friends with the owner apparently which shocked me. Seems like my parents have better people skills than me.

our server came over Eric. he was very friendly and even cracked a few jokes with my mom. I could tell they interact with each other a lot when she visits.

He placed the bill on the table and smiled as us. I reached for it but my dad snatched it and i gave him a shook face at how fast he reached over the table. My mom just laughed and got up to walk to the bathroom.

Mom: I'll be back.

we laughed.

after pops paid the bill he began telling me how excited he was for me to see my work in the museum. He also told me that he let his friend know that i had never made a Public appearance as "JJ" so this would be a private meeting

which seemed to excite his friend since they felt that they were special since they would be the first person outside of my parents to meet me personally

during our conversation mom jogged back to the table out of breath. My dad grabbed her hand concerned

𝐌𝐨𝐦... 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝?

She nodded her head before finally speaking...

Mom: yea... actually there's been a change of plans. I received a call as i was leaving the bathroom. The representatives of your soulmate asked for us to meet them and discuss some things. they were vague but there's a meeting set in the next 15 minutes. so we'll have to step on it to get there on time.

I frowned

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?? 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤?

at this point i was very nervous and i guess my dad noticed because he grabbed my hands from across the table.

Dad: It's okay... everything will be fine. we'll be there the whole time. I was so scared when i first met your mom. you'll get thru this fear.

I nodded and we stood up waving Eric bye before heading out.

here goes nothing...

All the guys stood there as namjoon went on a rant.

he was fuming.

Namjoon: YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!? YOU CALLED THEM HERE WITHOUT MY CONSENT?

it was making them sad to see their leader in this state. but that itself was a big enough reason for doing this... he was getting more and more unpredictable.

his soul was screaming out for his other half and namjoon was rejecting the thought.

Bang-PD: Namjoon please calm down. We don't need you anymore stressed out. This is for your own good. Your health is declining. think about your members and how it'll make them feel if you began to decline

Namjoon: IM FINE!!! i feel great never felt better. If anything this'll stress me out anymore. I don't have time for some stupid codependent.

some of the guys frowned at his horrible reference of what a soulmate actually was.

Jin: Namjoon please calm dow-

Namjoon: NO! you've already done enough

Jimin frowned

Jimin: NOW HOLD UP DON'T YELL AT HIM! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. IF YOU WASN'T BEING SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT HE WOULDN'T OF HAD TO EVEN STEP IN

Tae grabbed onto his angry soulmate pulling him back into his chest. Namjoon stared jimin down.. he knew deep down that the male was right but he couldn't bring himself to let his guard down. He was too scared and had been since he entered this lifestyle there was no just turning off that switch. At least not so easily.

Namjoon: Well i didn't ask for his or any of your help. I didn't ask for this. You can't run around ruining peoples lives acting like you're actually doing something for them. All your doing is being selfish.

Jin gasped feeling tears coming to his eyes. he covered his mouth. Hobi gave namjoon a death glare and jimin was pulled into tae's embrace before he could shoot across the room to launch himself at the larger male.

then Jk spoke up in a little above a whisper.

Jk: Selfish? Says you huh? how ironic.

everyone in the rooms eyes landed on jk. the shy male who grew to love namjoon in and out. he'd always chose him over everyone and tried to stay neutral in arguments when namjoon was in the wrong. But this... this was just something he couldn't agree with ... something he couldn't see past.

Namjoon huffed...

Namjoon: jk look I-

Jk: no.. im just some stupid codependent right?

Namjoon: No thats not what i meant... you know i'd never....... It's just you wouldn't understand none of you would-

Yoongi cut him off

Yoongi: Good don't try explaining it because we're done listening to your bullshit.

namjoon was speechless as he watched all of his bandmates head towards the room's exit only to stop when there was a soft knock on the door.

soon after it opened and 3 individuals walked in. The guys jaw visibly dropping at the sight.

A man and woman holding hands and a younger female who looked to be around their age. she was tall at least 5'8. Had flawless deep skin her hair in a fresh blow out and a simple outfit that complimented her toned build. It was tight enough to show her curves but wasn't too much. The Vivienne Westwood necklace sitting on her collar bone bringing attention to her face. she had soft siren eyes that looked as if they could kill you.

Namjoon felt his world crash.

it was like the room was moving in slow motion as they approached the big conference table.

the boys had quietly sat down while the 3 new comers bowed at the head of the table.

Namjoon frozen with his mouth open. soon Bang-pd spoke

Bang-PD: thank you so much for joining us... I hope you don't mind. you'll need to sign a NDA before we continue. if all goes well there might be things discussed that can't leave this room.

all three people nodded there head. soon papers where being slid across the room, pins flew across the dotted lines.

𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃... 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓃𝑔𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒. 𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓈. 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈. 𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎.