PRAY

Camila May

"A fucking what?" I said in disbelief as I took it back off Theo.

"A tracking device" he sighed "Muggles use them to keep track on missing animals and some are used for high risk criminals. To keep track of where they go and what they do"

"I had a tracking device inside my wrist?" I gasped.

"That explains how they keeping finding you so easily" Draco said "They're following the tracking device"

"How could I possibly go so long without even noticing it was there?" I sighed and dropped it to the ground.

"They must of implanted it when they captured you and used it to know your whereabouts ever since" Theo said as he picked it up from the ground.

"Salazar fuck" I winced as the pain of my cut finally started to settle in. Standing up on my feet, I walked over to the bathroom and picked up an old towel to wrap around it. I knew it wasn't the most sanitary thing to do but I had to use what was around.

There was no running water so it's not like I could wash the blood away.

The towel would have to do.

Walking back into the dorm, I mindlessly stepped over the man's body and sat onto the bed.

"What are we gonna do with him?" I said as I looked over at his lifeless face.

"What do you wanna do?" Theo asked as he looked from him then up to me "You're the one he tried kill so it's your choice"

"Uh..." I chuckled, still holding the towel around my wrist "Should we just leave him here? The others can see that he failed horribly when they show up expecting me and see him on the floor"

"If that's what you want" Theo smiled as he stood up "We should get going. As amusing as it would be to see the look on their faces, We don't wanna be here when they realise"

"Hogwarts was one of the safest places to be" I sighed and stood up again "Where else are we supposed to go?"

"I know somewhere" Draco suddenly said as he stood to join us "It's dangerous to get to and even more dangerous to get in but once we're in, we're solid"

"Draco, we've tried" Theo immediately recognised what Draco was suggesting but I still stood confused.

"But we've never had her" he said as he pointed towards me "She has something no one else possesses"

"I don't know how to control it" I shook my head "What if it comes down to it and I fail? I'm no where near ready enough"

"What if it comes down to it and you succeed?" He said as he took a step towards me.

"Are we really willing and able to take that big of a risk?" I asked hesitantly. I was no where ready to take control and what happened if I passed out mid battle? It was too much of a risk to take right now.

"You better pray that we are" Draco sighed "Because we don't have a choice"

Walking miles back through the woods we came and I felt like my body was floating. Before we left I was only allowed a 20 minute nap to get some of my energy back before we had to leave.

Right now, we've been walking for almost 2 hours and to be honest, it's probably the quickest walk we've been on so far.

Draco and Theo haven't really told me where we're going, they never do. All I know is what Draco has told me and that was next to nothing.