MALFOY MANOR

Camila May

"How do we get in?" I asked as Draco stepped up beside us and took out his earplugs.

"I can't" Draco said and looked down for a brief second before looking back up "No one of Malfoy blood can enter or leave without permission"

"But your mothers in there" I said confused.

"She's been trapped in there since before the wards. She can't leave and I can't enter" he said "Once you and Theo are inside, you'll have to give me verbal permission to enter or I'm stuck out here"

"Okay" I nodded and looked to Theo "We can do that"

"Those death eaters were the easy part, Camila" Theo sighed "Getting into the manor is the part we keep getting stuck on"

"You have me now" I said and stepped in front of them "I can get in then let both of you through"

"Camila—"

"Let me try" I insisted "The door is right there, Draco" He gave me a hesitant look but I knew there wasn't another choice. It was the reason I was here to begin with and like they said, I had something no one else did. Although I wasn't ready to use it, I could sure as hell try.

"Fuck your little Gryffindor heart" Draco mumbled "Fine, but the second it gets dangerous you retreat and I mean that"

"Do I look stupid?" I scoffed "I can clearly handle myself"

"You're right" he said "You can handle yourself and that just makes me so much more scared"

"Scared?" I chuckled "I thought I'd never see the day"

"Okay, you can go before I push you in there myself" Draco smirked "Get to the back door, we'll meet you there" I shook my head and turned around to face the dark castle

I haven't been back here in 3 years and it was a day that I would never forget.

"Head up, Lovely" sticking a pointy wand underneath my chin, I opened my eyes to met face to face with another death eater I couldn't recall the name of. He gave me a small grin as I watched his eyes flick over my features "Nice shiner you got there, gorgeous"

I pursed my lips and with the last bit of strength I had, I spat straight in his face. He grunted, pushing me down and I fell back onto the ground with a harsh thud.

"I can see why you got it" he mumbled and stood to his feet, wiping my spit from his cheek "Who punched her?" He said, referring to the black eye I was gifted yesterday.

"Alister" the one behind him answered "Little miss perky gave him quite the attitude when he was trying to transport her yesterday"

"Yeah and I'd do it again you arrogant cunt" I grumbled and leant back against the wall.

"Oh, I like her" he smiled and crouched to my level again "When's her bidding?"

"First biddings in a week" The other answered "We can't keep her here for long. The Malfoy boy doesn't know she's down here in the first place. Hell would break loose if he found out"

Immediately my head peeked up at the mention 'Malfoy'.

"Where are we?" I asked.