part 2

Note: picture of the Lee's mansion

♧♧♧

I drove up to there house, got out of the car got all my stuff and clumsily rang the doorbell I was expecting Grace to open the door but Jason her brother opened it instead.

I froze in place shocked wondering how he was here when I remembered that summer break had only started a week ago.

"Heyyy," he said awkwardly " Grace is up stairs in my dad's office but she told me to tell you to wait for her in her room" he said to me as he took some stuff from my hands to help me.

"th-th-thank you" I stuttered out

He turned around to let me in and closed the door, then we started walking towards the stair case that leads to the second floor of their house where the bedrooms are.

"How have you been" he asked

"Fine"

"So proms tonight?"

"Yeah"

"Grace told me you don't have a date for tonight"he said while looking at me for a bit.

Arrgh of course she would tell him that. She knows I had a crush on her brother back then. She's always wanted us to fix things but he hurt me too much. I bet all the girls back at uni gush over him. I mean his tall has a nice Buffy kinda body, he is his university football team captain so his popular, his going to take over the family business so his gonna be rich. I mean-

"Nava!" he snapped me out of my thoughts and I only realized we had stopped walking.

"mmm... Am... Yeah I don't" I said  embarrassed.

"why is that" he asked ignoring my embarrassment as we continued walking

"I don't know... I guess no one likes me that way" I say in a sader tone than I expected.

"Hmmm...ok"was all he had to say before opening grace's door and dumping all my stuff on her bed and walking out. I remained staring at the door before grace walked in and stopped in her tracks confused probably as to why I'm standing in the middle of her room holding my dress staring at the door.

"and why are you standing there instead of getting ready?" she asked and I noticed that she had her hair in rollers.

"um I was waiting for you actually. Hey why didn't you tell me your bothers here? " I replied as I walked over to her bed and neatly placed my dress down.

"I didn't sh*t I totally thought I did"

"Well you didnt!" I said failing to hide the annoyance in my voice.

"I'm sorry girl.you know I wouldn't put you in an uncomfortable situation on purpose" I softened cause I knew that was true " ok ok i know this will make you feel better" she said with a squel

"So my dad like totally said no to us thrownnig an after party at the beach house tonight buuut he did say his taking us on a vacation to Spain like a congratulations gift" she screamed while jumping"My mum called yours today but she wanted to know how you felt about it before she agrees"she said again.

"What really! You guys know you really don't have too" I said with the biggest smile on my face

"Come on silly you always vacation with us" she said with a chuckle.

"I would love to" I screamed Failing to hold in the excitement I was feeling hugging her and we both jumped and squiled for a bit.

I did go on vacations with them a lot but never the ones outside the country so this was going to be my first time traveling outside...and to Spain! Of course I was excited.