part 8

After taking a deep breath he continues"I know this might be too soon but I'd love it if you and I could try and start over. So I was wondering if maybe I could take you out....tonight?"
______________________________

I almost choked on air when I heard what he said. He looked at me expectantly waiting for my answer. "Sorry?"was all I could say cause I think I heard wrong.

"Um Can I take you out.Tonight?" He asks with doubt laced in voice.scratching the back of his neck.

See what happened may have happened a long time ago but it feels like it was just yesterday to me. I don't really want to agree to this but the look in his eyes is making me think otherwise. I mean starting afresh could maybe help me get over everything. At least that's what my 5th grade guidance counselor told me after my dad passed. "argghh don't go down that road" I say to myself.

"Sure" I say looking at him

"Really?" He asks grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah....I mean why not"I say

He pumps his fist in the air."you won't regret this I promise" he turns in a rush to go up to his room before turning back around and telling me not to tell Grace about this which I found weird but he explained how she would over react about the whole thing and I agreed. He went up.

I was about to get off the chair to wash my plate when Mr.Lee walked in talking to someone on the phone when he heard me he stopped to look at me. He stared directly into my eyes like he was trying to figure something out before his eyes dropped to my lips then my top which I forgot showcased my still hard nipples, then back up to my eyes.

Without breaking eye contact he started walking towards me, my heart started beating faster with each step it felt like the room got smaller and smaller. When he finally stood Infront of me in between my legs he looked back down at my lips lifted his hand and swiped the side of my lips with his thumb and brought it up to his mouth and lightly licked the pad of his thumb all while still on the phone and looking into my eyes.

He reached around me and grabbed an apple from the fruit ball on the table and I was just frozen in place the whole time. He started to walk away in the direction of the door that leads to the garage before he turned around to take one last glance at me with a ghost of a smirk on his face and mischief in his eyes and walked out.

" That weed last night must have been some A grade stuff or mixed with some strong Sh*t, cause that did not just happen " I said to myself  in disbelief.

I got off the stool washed my plate and made  my way upstairs. When I opened G's door I found her and Michael in a heated make out sess. What time did he get in here? And Like seriously is  swapping spit the only thing these guys know how to do?

I cleared my throat and they immediately jumped off each other scared probably thinking it's one of her parents. I couldn't help but laugh hard at their reaction. "Oh my gosh Nava you scared the sh*t out of me" G said with her hand on her chest looking flushed. Michael (Mic) was just standing at the edge of the bed while holding a  pillow infront of his lower half .

" After that reaction sorry not sorry" I said haunched over still laughing. They just glared at me the whole time which made it worse. When I was done laughing I walked over to my bag wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Whe're you going" G asked.

"Home,my mum called and said she wanted us to go visit one of her friends who just had a baby" I lied

"Oh which one" she asked

I forgot she knew all her friends "uhm you wouldn't know her they just became friends recently"

"Oh ok"

I packed my freshly washed clothes picked up my bag and keys hugged her waved at Mic and walked towards the door I hadn't even left yet and they were already at it again " I better find new sheets the next time I'm here cause y'all are nasty" I said walking out .

_________________________

Sorry this is a really short chapter but I've got a lot going on right now and I just wanted to put something up for you all, but I'll try and update soon.