part6

I woke up graoning cause someone thought it would be wise to open the curtains. "Come on girls wake up!" Lillian screamed actually said but right now everything was so loud "as in today!" she said shaking us.

"Urgghhh five more minutes please it's too early " Grace said covering her head

"It's two in the afternoon grace now wake up your dad wants to speak with both of you "

As if on cue we both shot up from the bed looked at each other then at her then back at each other then her saying "why" at the same time.

"I don't know he says it's something to do with what you did lastnight" she said lifting both her hands

"So now tell me what did you do?"she asked

"Nothing" grace answered quickly. But one thing about Grace is she's a terrible liar.

Lillian gave her one of those intense stop the BS mum looks folding her arms infront of her chest. You could feel the nerves rolling off of Grace even I was nervous.

"OK ok we may have had some drinks and I don't know had a little weed but it wasn't much. How could he have known?" Grace said in one breath

"Weed? weed? I understand the drinks but...weed?...what were you thinking?...if he knows about this he might cancel the trip" lillian said

"Oh God do you think he'll tell my mum?"I asked scared

"Well he should... but don't worry I'll talk to him for you" she said with a smirk on her face. "Now tell me all sbout last night dont leave out any details out she said with a big smile on her face excited. See that's why I say Lillians cool, my mum would have kicked grace out and banned me from seeing her ever again but she on the other hand wants to know all about it.

We told her everything that went down last night or at least what we could remember and she told us about one of her many wild nights out with her friends. We talked about the trip and other stuff.

"oh Deus he sent me here to call you both and i forgot" she laughed "tenho certeza que ele esta fumegando (I'm sure his fuming) let me go try and calm him down before you see him. Be down in 20."
"Oh and the dresses were dirty so i sent them to the laundry along with some clothes i found around"She said before she walked out closing the door.

Grace took a shower then I did. I put on brown sweat pants that grace gave me to wear,the tank top I wore yesterday and slides. I didn't put on a bra and had to borrow the sweats from her cause Lillian sent everything except for my tank top to the laundry as well.Grace just wore a blue summer dress and sandles.

Showering really helped lessen the hangover some. After finishing up we made our way to his office where Lillian said we would find them. Before Grace could knock I stopped her "wait before we get in there we need to have a game plan on how will do it" i told her in a hushed voice.

"Yeah your right "

"OK we can't deny it cause it was too obvious"

"Yeah and my dad is a smart man he probably already knows everything, and one thing he doesn't tolerate is lies"

"So I think we should go in looking sad, guilty,you know like we regret it. We listen to the lecture he'll give and promise to never do it again" I said.
Having a black parent really teaches you how to lie well.

"OK ok" she said nodding her head thinking about my idea "I think that will work let's give it a try."

After knocking we heard Lillians voice say come in. Grace walked in first then I followed after. First thing I noticed was how the whole room smelled like him. Its like I just stepped into a hotbox the only difference was that the air was filled with his intoxicating scent. It was cold cause of the air conditioning but after seeing how sexy and powerful he looked behind that desk in that suit it suddenly got hot, and a shiver ran down my spine. He was focused on whatever he was writing and didn't look up.