part 14

Hello Loves :)
So the Italy trip is also a birthday gift to both girls, forgot to add that.

_______________________✍🏾

NEW CHARACTERS

*Hello Loves. So these are the people I'm imagining as I write feel free to imagine other people if you'd like.

 So these are the people I'm imagining as I write feel free to imagine other people if you'd like

*Theodore Atkinson (Theo)
- 43
- Owns many clubs, hotels and a studio
-

British

- Ladies man, usually his friends voice of reason, Grace and Jason's godfather, met Henry first, divorced, has a 12 year old.

*Finlay McGregor (Finn)- 39- Owns a multi million dollar tech company - Scottish- comes from a rich family, Nerd, shy, lover boy and single

- 39
- Owns a multi million dollar tech company
- Scottish
- comes from a rich family, Nerd, shy, lover boy and single.

______________________✍🏾

*Henry's (Mr. Lee's) POV

Lillian has always looked at Nava as her own daughter so when she found out that Nava and Grace shared the same birthday month they've always celebrated them on the same day, like twins.

I've known Nava Smith since she was 3, I've always seen her as this little girl or you know Grace's friend but that all changed a few months ago.

It was a week before their 17th birthday party both girls decided to do something simple for their birthday, have a little get together at the house with family and close friends, save the big stuff for their 18th.

So my two best mates Theo and Finn flew in just so they could join the celebration. I hadn't seen them in person since the girls 14th birthday. They were going to stay at our guest house cause Lillian insisted they did.They both arrived in the late afternoon.