part 7

Alright then both of you are excused I would like to ask Nava a few questions " he said sternley

"Me?" I said almost in a whisper pointing at myself, looking up in shoke.
_______________________________

I never imagined being in a room alone with him would be this intense well, of course all the times I imagined we'd be in this situation none of us had any clothes on ;).

Grace and Lillian left after lillian told me I'd find food waiting for me in the kitchen, all he did was stare straight into my eyes for what felt like forever and of all the times it could have happened last night's memories in the kitchen came rushing back to me and it sent a shiver down my spine.

I felt the heat rise from my toes to my face I looked down trying to cover my non visible blush. But when I heard his voice I immediately looked back up.

"You know if I didn't know my daughter well enough I would have actually believed that little show you put on for all of us " he chuckled humourlessly before he continued. " I was going to let it slid but the thing is I hate lies and I think you've known me long enough to to know that so, we're going to do this again ok?"

From the sound of his voice, his piercing eyes, intoxicating scent, the way he looked,the memories of his hard on pressing into my stomach and flipping AC. I felt like I was going to explode with the overflowing emotions I was feeling if I was given a go ahead I would have jumped this man right here right now no questions asked. At this point my mouth was to dry to form any words so to answer all I did was nod my head yes.

"OK so where did you get the drugs from and was weed the only drug you did?" He asked leaning back into his seat.

I cleared my throat before I started " There's this guy were in the same math class with. He was selling at the dance and we bought some from him....and yes only weed"

"I'm going to try and forget about all this cause it's your first offence, but I don't want this to repeat itself ok. You have to much on the line you understand." He said

I nodded my head yes

" words" he said

"Yes Sir"

"Good" something flashed across his eyes quickly before he leaned over to drawer on his desk and getting a big khaki envelope and pulling out papers then sliding them to me to look at.

I leaned forward to get a better look a them. And started flipping through the pages. He cleared his throat and shifting in his seat.

"Th-those are some papers your mother has to sign in order for you to go on the trip " he said his voice lower and huskier than usual.

I looked at him from under my eyelashes and noticed he looked uncomfortable. And kept stealing glances at me. I followed his eyes and realised I wasn't covering my nipples anymore and with the way I was seated you could see some of my cleavage.

I immediately sat up and folded my hands again. He frowned at my action but stayed quiet.

"Alright I'll have her sign them then I'll bring them tomorrow " I said we fell into an awkward silence. "I's that all you wanted to speak to me about " I asked wanting to leave.

"No...one more thing.... " he said hesitantly like he didn't want to say what it was. "Well I just wanted to apologise for last night...in the kitchen I shouldn't have-"

No no no my heart started pounding fast in my chest. This is the last thing I wanted him bring up."what happened?"I ask quickly cutting him short. I have to avoid this conversation at all costs.