𝗖𝗵.𝟱 Old Tale

Yennefer entered the library and sat next to Geralt, Vesemir sat across from the two.

"Jaskier's going to be in pain soon," Yennefer informed them. "He has no limits, he needs sex desperately. and the only way for his hunger to go away is if he had his mate by his side." Yennefer explained.

Geralt turned towards Vesemir as the old man shook his head,

"We'll discuss it later." Geralt grunted standing from his seat. "I don't think that's necessary," Vesemir spoke up.

"Sit down," Vesemir ordered, Geralt looked between the both of them then back to Yennefer who remained silent.

"What are you doing?" Vesemir questioned.

"There is one person that Jaskier wants most." Yennefer interrupts,

"Well he certainly seems to have an odd obsession with Geralt," Vesemir commented.

"What obsession?" Geralt asks confused,

Turning towards Vesemir, "Jaskier is mated to you boy." Vesemir told Geralt, "The moment he finds out who his mate is, he'll become dangerously aggressive."

"Is there no other way to help him? I can't be his only answer." Geralt growls out irritated.

"Well there might be one," Vesemir replies cautiously. "But I don't advise it."

Geralt grumbles in response then turns his gaze to Yennefer who was watching everything unfold.

"Tell me," Geralt finally says,

~~~~

The moan Jaskier let out as he sank into the hot water was absolutely sinful. The water surrounded him, it flowed around him, and Jaskier couldn't get enough.

Gods he needed to be fucked!

Or he wanted to fuck.

His mind screamed at him begging him to be touched. He needed to be fucked until he was nothing but blissful and filled with pleasure. Jaskier licked the water drops from his lips; they tasted too good. They tasted so sweet, so inviting, and it tasted like home.

It wasn't supposed to taste like that; he should be able to smell that familiar scent instead of taste the intoxicating scent of the liquid surrounding him.

Jaskier wanted his mate. He needed someone. He needed to feel desired and wanted by someone else. A loud knock startled Jaskier causing him to jump, his hands gripping the rim of the tub with a death grip.

Fuck he shouldn't be having urges he thought this was over, "Geralt?" Jaskier called hesitantly.

"No, control..yourself..." he murmured as he started to feel more and more aroused by the second.

"Are you alright?" another voice came from behind the door it was female he assumed it must've been Yennefer beside Geralt.

"Why would I be alright. I've been in nothing but pain." Jaskier cried out in anguish.

"If you want to come in then come the fuck in!" Jaskier ordered.

No other response came from the other side of the door and there was silence afterwards. Jaskier sighed and released his grip on the tub.

His body was still throbbing, he needed to touch himself and relieve the need. his fingers ran through his wet locks. slowly slipping a finger inside himself and letting his other hand roam his member.

Jaskier's mouth fell open gasping loudly when he felt his walls clench. he whimpered when his hand gripped tighter onto his member. He felt like he was drowning. he was to focused on his actions that he didn't hear the door open.

"Geralt I wa-"

"I know," Geralt spoke quietly.

"I don't want to move...I need you.." Jaskier muttered as he slid another digit into his tight hole.

"You need to feed...I understand." Geralt replied kneeling down beside the bath tub.
Jaskier moaned, "Get in here."

The Witcher didn't hesitate he immediately started to take off his clothes to get in with the bard the tub was big enough for two people so getting comfortable wasn't a problem.

Jaskier straddled Geralt, his gold necklaces swinging wildly as he moved.

They stared at each other, neither of them knowing what to say, how to proceed. Geralt raised his hands cupping Jaskier's cheeks tenderly it looked as if he was about to lean in to kiss him but instead he refused it.

Jaskier being in the state he was whimpered pathetically at that,

"Please Geralt, please, just fuck me." Jaskier whined his eyes closing slightly.

"I don't want to hurt you.."

But Jaskier didn't care he couldn't care and he couldn't think he just needed him..-

"I don't care. Just get on with it. Fuck me." Jaskier says frustratedly grabbing a hold of the Witchers cock beneath him. Geralt groaned as he began to sink into Jaskiers tight hole.

Jaskier let out a low moan of pure pleasure as he started rocking onto Geralts cock, his movements quickly becoming frantic. The witcher watched silently while stroking Jaskier's back rhythmically.

He started to grind himself against Geralts cock. Geralt let out a small grunt as he held back his release. he kept pounding onto Geralt's cock his breathing heavy. His face flushed with pleasure as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Jaskier! fuck." Geralt panted heavily.

"Mmn..yes! I needed to feel this!" Jaskier cried out as he rocked faster if even possible.

Geralt grabbed hold of Jaskier's hips tightly pinning him to himself, "Jask," He breathed out again.

"Oh gods yes!" Jaskier cried out as he felt his body seize around the root of Geralt's cock, Geralt slapped a hand over the bards mouth before he could call out any louder he didn't need everyone in Kaer Morhen to hear him, even if they did know what was happening.

"Be quiet," he growled out. Jaskier nodded shakily trying to regulate his breath. Geralt released his grasp on Jaskier as they both climaxed together in the warm water.

Jaskier rested on the Witcher's shoulder as they both caught their breath. Geralt stroked the back of Jaskier's hair gently with a sigh. They stayed like that for a few minutes longer before Jaskier finally spoke up.

"Your my mate," Jaskier admitted quietly in realization.