Ch.10 Time

Fyzrel leads him to the next room in the building. Once inside the room, he opens one of the two doors and steps aside allowing Jaskier to go in first. Inside, there is a wardrobe in the middle of the floor and a small table placed besides it holding multiple garments and jewelry on display.

"By the looks of you, something tells me some of the clothes will fit you just tightly enough." Fyzrel says gesturing towards one of the doors. "There are some tunics, shirts, pants and boots in there. You should pick something comfortable to wear though you'll be needing it." He adds, closing the door once Jaskier enters the room glancing around at the various items displayed on the shelves. There is so much to choose from and the majority of the clothes are in new condition.

"Alright." Jaskier says to himself, walking towards the wardrobe to see what he could possibly wear. As he reaches for the handle of the wardrobe, it starts opening automatically. revealing a pile of neatly folded clothing sitting inside.

He pulls a shirt out to inspect it, seeing how clean it looks and judging by its size. "Hmm... This must've been expensive." He muses aloud as he places it onto the table beside him and glances through the rest of the clothes. He picks out a blue doublet with embroidered flowers, and a pair of pants.

The second he puts the clothes on he notices they feel strange against him. He has never worn such high quality clothing before. They feel stiffer than any clothes he has ever owned. They have clearly been well taken care of and cared for. He sighs and tries to tug the doublet on, only to realize that they refuse to budge.

He lets out a groan and pulls harder causing it to slip off his shoulders again which causes him to let out a frustrated groan.

"Fyzrel!" He calls out annoyed and frustrated before moving on to remove his trousers, he was already used to ordering people around since he was singing at the inn.

He hears heavy footsteps approaching him. "What are you doing?" Fyzrel asks opening the doors and entering the room.

"Dressing!" Jaskier replies irritatedly, tugging forcefully again and managing to yank the trousers down just far enough to reveal his ass.

"You'll tear them apart." Fyzrel informs him.
"Well I don't have any other clothes on, so..." Jaskier trails off, "You mentioned that these clothes were tight fitting. So I'm going to make use of them." He declares stubbornly.

"I also told you to wear something comfortable." Fyzrel counters stepping forward and pulling the doublet off Jaskier's shoulders. "Those won't work."

"Oh please. That doublet alone cost more than my entire life, I'll make it work." Jaskier argues, reaching to grab the doublet from Fyzrel. Before he can touch it, Fyzrel grabs his wrist.

"You can't even fit it anymore." Fyzrel insists.
"Give me back the damn doublet!" Jaskier demands struggling to pull his wrist free from Fyzrel's grip.

"You've become passive aggressive." Fyzrel notes calmy, releasing Jaskier's hand. "So?" Jaskier shoots back, trying to snatch the doublet once more but this time Fyzrel stops him mid reach.

"You're making too big of a deal over this, Julian. Just take a look at yourself, you're not going to be able to get your breeches off or your shirt off without tearing the clothes." Fyzrel sighs exasperatedly.

Jaskier lets out a frustrated whine as Fyzrel continues to hold him back. "Just put it down," Fyzrel orders.

"Fine!" Jaskier snaps throwing the garment at Fyzrel's hoofs as soon as he gets it. Fyzrel catches it effortlessly before looking down at Jaskier. "Finish taking off your trousers," he tells him, "I'll help you find something to wear, that can fit you."