EP 1

Warnings: bad language, harassment, violence

    The match between Kaijou and Fukuda Sogo was going to start soon. Both teams were already warming up while they waited for the game to begin.

    (Y/N) and Kuroko were making their way towards the rest of the team and found them standing at the hall. They noticed there were two men with them and got curious. 

    When the manager and Kuroko got to their side, Riko explained what was happening. Apparently, both men were interviewers for the sports magazine and they wanted to interview Seirin. They were going to publish the new edition tomorrow, and wanted to interview Seirin and make sure they were in it. 

    That was great news! It meant that Seirin was getting noticed and appreciated to the point of being considered worthy of being in the magazine.

    The boys and Riko were excited to be interviewed, but they were also really nervous. They never thought they would get famous, they didn't know how to deal with it.

    They were ready to start the interview, but they finally noticed that Kagami wasn't there.

    "Where's Kagami-kun?" Riko asked a bit agitated. This was a big deal, Kagami had to be there.

    "Hum, he went to take care of something. We didn't know you were going to be interviewed so we didn't think it wouldn't be ok for him to go. He won't be long, I think." (Y/N) explained, looking a bit troubled. 

    Kagami had gone to talk with Himuro, and now they needed him back so soon, he practically didn't have any time to talk to him yet.

    The interviewers were a bit dejected they didn't catch the whole team and Riko almost started to panic.

    "(L/N)-chan! Go get him! Whatever he has to do, he can do it later!" Riko instructed her and (Y/N) sweated nervously, Riko was really set on doing this. 

    (Y/N) sighed, she really didn't want to interrupt Kagami's talk with Himuro, but she guessed she had no choice now.

    "Fine. I'll be right back." She said to them and went towards where she thought Kagami would be.

    At that same time, something was happening outside. 

    Himuro was standing outside talking with Alex. Kagami still hadn't found him, but he was almost there. Himuro was apologizing to Alex for the way he spoke to her the night before, but Alex didn't mind any of that, so she forgave him easily. 

    Himuro was going through a dilemma, because of Kagami of course. He didn't know what he should do now.

    While they were still talking, someone appeared. It was a tall guy, with dark hair held back in braids. He had a mean look and gave them a really disturbing feeling. He was wearing a Fukuda Sogo's uniform, so he was obviously a player.

    "Hey, she's cute." The guy said, looking at Alex as he went closer to them. Alex frowned at him. "Are you foreign? Half? Can you speak japanese?" he asked her with a smirk.

    "Who are you?" Alex asked defensively.

    "So you can talk! Give me your number." He told her as he bent down towards her face. Alex took a step back from him, feeling uncomfortable. "Let's go somewhere together. Come on." He said next and was going to put his arm around Alex to make her go with him. Alex wasn't having it and quickly slapped his arm away and stepped further away from him.