EP 14

So sorry once again for taking so long! 

Teiko Middle School - 2nd Year

    The second year of middle school was starting.

    (Y/N) and Kuroko had walked to school together and were making their way inside the building. This year, the (H/C) haired girl didn't stop at the gate nor did she hesitate to go inside.

    Because this year was different.

    She was part of a club she actually enjoyed and had a good time in. This year, she was excited to start school and spend time with her friends.

    (Y/N) turned to look at Kuroko with a smile on her face. She knew her friend was also happy to be back to school.

    "Are you excited for this year, Tetsuya?" she asked happily. 

    The blue haired boy looked at her and smiled softly, his good spirits showing.

    "Yes. Now that I'm actually part of the team, I couldn't be more excited." He said gently before he stopped walking, making his friend stop too. "I want to thank you again for helping me, (Y/N). If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be where I am now." He said honestly.

    "Can't say I agree, Tetsuya." She said with a small frown. "It was actually Seijuro who helped you after all that. He was the one who guided you in the right direction and helped you when you stumbled with your play." She said, honestly feeling like she didn't deserve any thanks at all.

    Kuroko looked at her quietly for a few seconds before speaking.

    "But you're the one who went to him." Kuroko simply said, making the girl look at him curiously. "If it wasn't for you, he would have never done what he did. So, thank you." He said and the girl let out a small sigh.

    "Well, you're welcome." She said with a smile.

    They kept walking quietly for a few seconds before someone called for them.

    "(Y/N), Kuroko-kun." Akashi called nicely, making the pair of friends look back.

    "Hi, Seijuro." The girl said happily.

    "Good morning, Akashi-kun." Kuroko said politely as the red haired boy stopped in front of them.

    "Hello, how are you both?" Akashi asked kindly.

    "Everything is fine, thank you for asking." Kuroko answered pleasantly.

    "It's all good. Tetsuya here spent his last days of vacation hugging his team uniform." (Y/N) said as she smirked at the blue haired boy, messing with him of course. 

    Kuroko quickly looked at her.

    "I didn't do that. Please don't say things like that." Kuroko said, his voice showing the bit of embarrassment he felt with her words.

    (Y/N) laughed at his reaction and Akashi smiled at their interaction. The red haired then looked at Kuroko.

    "Are you ready for a new year, Kuroko-kun?" he asked and Kuroko nodded.

    "Yes, I'm excited to play again." He answered honestly and Akashi nodded, pleased with his answer.

    The three of them kept walking together towards their classrooms. 

    Soon, they arrived at Kuroko's classroom and stopped walking.

    "I'll stay here. See you after classes." Kuroko said politely as he walked inside his classroom.