EP 4

(Y/N), Kuroko and Kagami were walking down the street. They weren't supposed to be there, they should be making their way to the Winter Cup's building with the rest of their team, but unfortunately Kuroko and Kagami could be idiotic sometimes.

    "I can't believe neither of you thought about having an extra pair of basketball shoes." (Y/N) complained.

    Apparently, both boys discovered that morning that their shoes were too worn out to keep using them, they literally teared apart when they grabbed them. So, (Y/N) had to go with them to buy new ones as fast as possible, because they had their match against Kaijou that afternoon and Kuroko and Kagami couldn't go shoeless, obviously.

    "Give us a break. The coach already lectured us enough." Kagami sighed.

    Riko had been furious when both boys called her informing that they needed to buy new shoes. She couldn't believe they were irresponsible to the point of not having an extra pair in case something happened to the first one. She sent (Y/N) with them to make sure they got what they needed and didn't take too long.

    "Ok, let's start with this one." (Y/N) said as they stopped in front of a shoe store.

    A few minutes later, they came out. Kuroko found shoes for himself, but Kagami didn't. That store didn't have his shoe size. 

    They decided to head to another store.

    Two stores later, they were still unsuccessful. They couldn't find Kagami's size anywhere and the red haired was getting depressed and worried.

    "Kagami-kun, your feet are pointlessly large." Kuroko deadpanned and Kagami got annoyed at his wording.

    "What do you mean pointlessly? I'm proportionate! " the red haired complained.

    "Calm down. There's another store over there. Go take a look." The girl told him and Kagami walked into the store alone.

    A few minutes later, he came out looking even more depressed and Kuroko and (Y/N) sighed at their lack of luck. (Y/N) then remembered someone that could help them and took her phone out. She was sure Momoi would be able to help them, she was good at this and went shopping with Aomine all the time.

    "What are you doing?" Kagami asked her curiously as Kuroko looked at her.

    "Calling Satsuki. If there's anyone able to help us, it's her." (Y/N) explained quickly. Suddenly, she looked up and stopped what she was doing. She looked at Kuroko, who innocently blinked at her. (Y/N) smiled and put her phone away. "Oops, my phone isn't really working. Why don't you call her Tetsuya?" she said with a smile. Her phone worked just fine, but she thought the pink haired girl would be happier if it was Kuroko calling her.

    Kuroko agreed without a problem and called the girl. They agreed to meet at the street court. 

    A few minutes later, Momoi arrived and hugged Kuroko happily.

    "Tetsu-kun~!" she said eagerly.

    "Thanks for coming, sorry for calling you so suddenly." Kuroko said nicely and Momoi smiled.

    "It's totally fine! In fact, I'm so happy you called!" she told him and (Y/N) smiled at them.

    "I appreciate your help in finding shoes for me." Kagami says to Momoi and then turns to comically glare at the person that came with her. "But what are you doing here?!" he said to Aomine, who was standing there with a basketball under his arm.

    "I could ask you the same thing." Aomine said normally.

    "Dai-chan has lots of basketball shoes and he said you could have some of his." Momoi said cheerfully.