EP 15

Hi! This took so so long and I apologize!

Warnings:  teenagers in love, personality disorder, mild language

    It was no surprise to anyone when Teiko won the National Tournament and the boys from the Generation of Miracles became the champions for the second year in a row. They were undeniably talented and when they used team work and combined their powers, they were simply too good.

    Although they were all confident they would win, the boys were still happy and in a good mood after the final game. This made a certain (H/C) haired girl happy. She was glad that the boys were feeling happy as well. Seeing them enjoy themselves and celebrate together was great. They were always focused on winning and sometimes they were too serious, but the fact that they still played as a team and spent time together in celebration was a relief. It seemed like not everything was lost.

    The weekend after winning Nationals, (Y/N) and Akashi were strolling together at the park. It was a sunny day and the couple decided to go out and enjoy their time together. 

    They had been walking around the city and decided to relax for a bit at the park. They made their way through the trees and stopped when they found one that gave them the right amount of shade and a pleasant view of the park. 

    (Y/N) put her bag down and took out a blanket for them to sit on.

    "What did you think about Daiki, after the game? He looked sort of happy, didn't he?" (Y/N) asked the red haired as they sat down against the tree.

    "Yes. It wasn't exactly like he used to be, but he was happy none the less." Akashi answered as he leaned back against the trunk and closed his red eyes. He was enjoying the light afternoon breeze and (Y/N) smiled at his contented expression. "Coach Shirogane talked to him about his predicament and I guess it was fruitful. He managed to keep Aomine from giving up completely." The red haired said and (Y/N) sighed.

    "I'm glad we still have coach Shirogane." She said softly and Akashi opened his eyes to look at her. The girl was looking forward, not noticing her boyfriend's attention on her. "He's a strict coach, but he was never one to simply abandon a pupil in trouble. I'm glad he's helping keeping the team together. I think that as long as we have him with us, things won't fall apart." She said with a nice smile.

    Akashi's red eyes kept fixed on her face. She had looked so sad the other day. The red haired was glad she was feeling happier now. He enjoyed the calm expression on her face.

    Without warning, Akashi leaned towards her and kissed her cheek, making her look at him slightly surprised. She wasn't expecting that. Not that she was complaining.

    Akashi didn't move away from her, so their faces were really close when she turned to look at him.

    "What was that for?" she asked him with a smile as her hand came up to his chest and gently grabbed his jacket.

    Akashi smiled and leaned his forehead against hers.

    "Can't I show affection towards my girlfriend?" he asked softly.

    "Oh, you can show her all the affection you want." She answered with a small laugh.

    "Yeah?" he asked as his smile turned to a pleased smirk.

    "Yeah." (Y/N) answered as her hand came up to his cheek and she pulled him into a kiss.

    They kissed softly and slowly. There was no rush. But even kissing like this was enough to get them warm and for their breathing to quicken.

    Akashi unconsciously put more pressure into their kiss and his hands circled (Y/N)'s waist while hers went around his shoulders. Having her reciprocate his eagerness made him pull her onto his lap and no sound of protest was heard from her. Only small, muffled and pleased sounds were coming out from both of them. It seemed that the fact they were in a public space flew completely out of their minds.