EP 20

Warning: mild language

    When the third quarter started, Kaijou and Shutoku finally arrived at the area and started watching the game as well. It was sad that they arrived when things were going bad for Seirin, though.

    Now, all the defeated Miracles were watching the match, waiting to see who would come out on top.

    Rakuzan saw how Seirin was still determined to play despite the difficulties. They had expected that they would feel defeated after what went on in the second quarter, but it seemed that they were wrong.

    It was fine for them, though. Because Rakuzan knew just what to do to crush Seirin's morale definitively.

    Rakuzan was going to destroy their captain and their ace, and with that, extinguish any light that remained in their hearts.

    Reo was in charge of Hyuuga, and the Uncrowned King took no time in doing what was assigned to him. It was up to him to break Hyuuga and take him out of the game.

    Hyuuga already had two fouls against Reo. Three more and he would be out.

   Reo started out by making Hyuuga frustrated with his failure to stop him from scoring. Reo was scoring and scoring and Hyuuga was getting more and more desperate to make him stop.

    Reo smirked when he saw that Hyuuga's mental strength was holding by a thread.

    That was his chance.

    Reo did another Earth shot and made it seem like Hyuuga had fouled him once again.

    When the referee blew his whistle, Hyuuga looked at the man desperately. The boy was almost out of his mind. He started arguing with the referee about how he wasn't the one to blame for the foul.

    The referee kept telling Hyuuga to stop arguing and show respect, but the captain was lost. Not even his friends' voices calling for him made him stop.

    And thus, the referee blew his whistle again and gave Hyuuga a technical foul.

    That way, Hyuuga amounted a total of four fouls and was basically done for. He wouldn't be able to keep playing. Especially with the nervous mess he was now. If he stayed he was sure to make his fifth foul and be kicked out of the game.

    The captain's pain spread through the entire team. Even (Y/N) had stopped talking to Kuroko about the new plan to see what was happening with him.

    It was painful to watch.

    But for Rakuzan, for Akashi, this pain wasn't enough. He still had one more player to break down and that was Kagami.

    Akashi would take care of him personally.

    Kagami was also feeling down. If only he could go into the Zone again and have that extra strength, maybe he could help his team. But no matter how much Kagami tried to focus, no matter how much he fought, he simply couldn't reach the Zone's domain again. Not like this.

    When the game continued, Kagami had the ball in his hands and Akashi was standing in front of him. Kagami was starting to doubt himself. If he couldn't beat Akashi earlier when he was in the Zone, how would he be able to do it now?

    Akashi saw his chance to strike.

    "It's not over yet." He said with unbelievable coldness. "I won't stop until Seirin is completely dead." He told Kagami who was taken aback.