EP 13

Hi! I'm so so sorry it took so long to post this! 

Warnings: This chapter is really long; there will be many time skips; mention of violence towards the end of the chapter.

Teiko Middle School – 1st Year

    It was a beautiful day of spring, the first day of school. Just like in every other school, the older students gathered outside to promote their clubs and recruit new members. The freshmen middle-schoolers were being called from all sides to join the different school clubs.

    A boy with baby blue hair was already walking around. He was reading a book as he walked, not paying any attention to the recruiters. That was because he already knew what club he wanted to join – basketball. He had made a promise to his childhood friend that they would both join their school's team and play against each other in tournaments.

    The truth was that the recruiters didn't pay any attention to him either, but it wasn't because they weren't interested in him. It was because they didn't notice him, the boy had almost no presence. This boy was Kuroko Tetsuya.

    At the same time, another boy with dark blue hair and a girl with shoulder-length pink hair were also walking around. They were Aomine Daiki and Momoi Satsuki.

    "Hey, Dai-chan! Have you decided which club you'll be joining?" the girl asked her friend enthusiastically.

    "Huh? Don't ask the obvious. I'm joining the basketball club, of course!" Aomine answered with an excited smile. "This school is supposed to be really strong. I'm excited to play." He explained and the girl smiled.

    "Really? Then I'll be a manager, then!" she said happily. "Want me to pack lunch boxes for you?" she asked him and the boy quickly flinched.

    "No way." He answered at once, making the girl confused. "If you do I won't even be able to play." He said to her. 

    Unfortunately, Momoi was a terrible cook, but always insisted in making food for him.

    "What's that supposed to mean?" she asked him, feeling annoyed and a bit offended.

    At that moment, Kuroko bumped against Aomine's shoulder. He quickly apologized and kept walking. Aomine was just about to say it was ok, but when he turned around he didn't see anyone. The person had already disappeared. Weird, he felt the bump but completely missed the person. It was as if he bumped into a ghost.

    Aomine shrugged and quickly forgot about it. He and his pink haired friend simply kept walking inside the school building.

    At another location in the middle of club recruiters, other boys were being approached.

    A green haired boy, Midorima Shintaro, was also walking around with a book in his hand. He wasn't reading it, though. A recruiter from the book club quickly spoke to him.

    "Oh, you like books! Why don't you join our book club?" he eagerly asked the green haired.

    "This is a phone book." Midorima answered normally.

    "Doesn't matter! It's still a book, right?" the recruiter said without really thinking about it, but then he actually stopped to think. "Wait. Why are you walking around with a phone book?" he asked Midorima, feeling a bit weirded out.

    "This is my lucky item for today." Midorima answered without a problem and then walked away.