EP 12

There were only forty seconds until the end of the game, and Kuroko and (Y/N) only needed to watch one more attack to finish their job.

    Seirin started the attack with impressive determination, even Kaijou was surprised by how they went all out instead of being cautious.

    Izuki passed the ball to Kiyoshi, who was under the basket. He tried to dunk the ball, but Kobori's defense on him was too strong, so Kiyoshi passed the ball back to Hyuuga. Hyuuga went for a three-pointer, but he took too long to do it because his arm hurt after falling on it earlier. 

    With that, Moriyama was going to block him, but Hyuuga quickly stopped his move and dribbled past Moriyama, who was still in the air. With Aomine's power of high-speed assist, Kise reached Hyuuga quickly. He was so fast, he was going to tap the ball from Hyuuga's hand and there was nothing he could do about it. 

    Fortunately, Kuroko went to the rescue and tapped the ball before Kise could. Kagami caught it and shot it. Kise still got to him in time to touch the ball with the tip of his finger, but the ball still went in. Seirin was in the lead again and half the crowd cheered for them.

    Twenty-seven seconds were left to the end of the game and (Y/N) and Kuroko had all they needed. 

    (Y/N) turned to Riko.

    "Riko-senpai, it's time." She told her and Riko nodded assertively. The coach quickly went to ask for a time-out. They got it immediately since the ball wasn't in play after Kagami scored.

    The team grouped up at the bench and (Y/N) and Kuroko discussed things by themselves quickly.

    "I can't wait to see what they'll do!" Kotaro said excitedly.

    "It's quite fascinating watching (L/N)-chan work. Don't you think so, Sei-chan?" Leo asked the red haired, who was looking serious.

    "It's nothing I'm not already familiar with." Akashi simply answered and Leo looked at him curiously. "But yes, she can be quite entertaining." Akashi said after that and Leo sighed with a smile.

    Akashi didn't say anything else. He knew (Y/N) better than anyone, he respected her talent and her resolve. Akashi didn't have to publicly fawn over his girl's abilities to acknowledge them.

    Back at Seirin's bench, when (Y/N) and Kuroko reached an agreement, the girl turned towards the rest of the team, who was eagerly waiting for the rest of the plan.

    "Ok, everyone, listen." She started. "By what Tetsuya and I could see, Ryota has two habits. First, when he doesn't have time to think, he tends to copy Daiki. Second, he subconsciously avoids using the same copy twice in a row. We will use this to control his play." (Y/N) explained and the others were looking really serious. "The plan is this: Tetsuya will mark Ryota and draw out Daiki's copy. Then, once Ryota is at the inside area he won't copy Shintaro, so Kagami comes and draws out Sei's copy. When Ryota gets past him with that, he'll be right under our basket and the next powerful copy he has is Atsushi's Thor's Hammer." She told them.

    "Then we can take the ball from him when he starts with Murasakibara's move?" Riko asked. (Y/N) and Kuroko looked at each other.

    "I don't know if that'll be possible." Kuroko answered and they were surprised, what were they supposed to do, then?

    "Thanks to our previous failed plan, we now know what to expect from Ryota if we try to take the ball from him on that moment." (Y/N) quickly explained.