2. Editor

December 7th, 2020.

1:35am

Sam had finally finished editing the video. It ended up being 23 minutes, which is longer than the original video that came out, but he liked it.

Sam opened up his Emails again, clicking the '+' icon and typing in the email to send back to Colby.

"Hey! Sam here again. I know it's late, but I've just finished editing the video! I hope you like it!
-Sam Gol."

He attatched the edited video, pressed "send", closed his computer and entered his bed to try and get some rest.

He couldn't. An hour had passed by and he couldn't fall asleep. He was rolling in his bed back and forth, tried changing positions, but nothing worked. He knew what kept him awake.

He couldn't stop thinking about that line. That one single line that Colby had said.

"I like to be dominant".

It wasn't like he was turned on. He wasn't. Just something about that line tipped him off, and he wasn't sure if it was for the better or worse.

He kept thinking about it. Nonstop. Eventually his brain started fantisizing about them. About Sam and Colby.
"Okayyyy, that's it. Sleep time." He told himself as he turned off his bedside lamp and layed down again.

Eventually Sam managed to fall asleep after about 20 minutes of staring blankly at wall in the pitch black room. He was alone. Or lonely.

10:37am

{Sam}

I woke up to my phone buzzing multiple times. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, but I felt something wet.
My eyelashes. They were wet.

"I must've cried during my dream or something." I told myself as I reached for my phone which was still buzzing uncontrollably.

I type in my password, to see that I have 7 missed calls and 43 texts from Corey.

Corey Scherer
10:40am, December 7th, 2020

SAM

SAM

SAM

WAKE UP DUDE

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

SAM

What??? I just woke up
what do you need??

Dude. Did you not see
the message yesterday??

Uhhh, no?

Oh my god, okay, well
you were supposed to be
at college at max 9am.

Wait what???
Since when??

Yeah yesterday night
we got a message about it.

NOW COME ON

FINE, JESUS STOP
SPAMMING ME COREY

-------------------------------

"Fucking shit", I say as I hopped out of bed and quickly got dressed.

I looked for my car keys but couldn't find them anywhere.

"damnit I don't have time for this"

My college was about 15 minutes away by foot. I just decided I'll run to there or something.