Chapter 4: Ghosts Don't Scare Me, But This One Does...

August 20th, 9:57 A.M.

The door shut behind him.

"What's your problem man?!" America yelled as soon as Germany had left.

"What'd I do this time?" Russia asked, calmly.

"You made him leave!" America whined.

"No, you did! You overwhelmed him!" He said, standing up.

"Nu-uh, you're the one who kept pulling him closer! You overwhelmed him, not me!" America stood up as well, just shy of meeting Russia's eyes.

"Well you're the one who has a problem with it," Russia puffed out his chest, pushing America back. America stumbled for a bit, clutching onto the arm of his couch.

"Of course I have a problem with it! I'm one of his closest allies and I will not let you hurt him, you monster!" America almost screamed.

"Oh so I'm the monster? Have you seen your citizens?" Russia rolled his eyes, raising his voice but not altering his tone.

"Don't bring my people into this!" America retaliated.

"Oh sure, why not your 50 children? You think you can support him, your children, and all of the people in your little faction?" Russia felt like he was winning this argument. He always knew when he was, they did fight a lot. At least once a day.

"How dare you bring my sweet children into this! Are you saying that my kids- my adult kids- can't take care of themselves?" America stood back up and clenched his fists.

"Are you saying you can't handle taking care of all of them? God, I can't imagine what horrible pains you went through when they were little babies. Poor you," Russia pouted.

"I-" America couldn't think of anything to respond with in the first place before Russia cut him off.

"I bet you gave birth to them too huh, sissy. Oh wait, I don't have to bet, because I already know you did!" at this point America had enough of the fight- mostly because he couldn't think of any comebacks- and he shoved Russia out the door and locked it behind him.

"Who's sissy now?" America murmured.

"Old man," Russia said up to the door, making sure America would hear him.

As Russia walked back to his house he started to wonder. Where are America's kids anyways? He thought.

.

August 20th, 11:57 A.M.

Austria felt uncomfortable in his own house after the events that occurred while Germany was over. He hoped he wouldn't die today.

"Austria, how about we just forget about the whole incident that happened? Except for the fact that he is mine, of course," France offered. Austria nodded, hoping that they could be back to normal.

"You best be going, I'm having..." Austria struggled to find an excuse as to why France had to leave, besides the obvious truth. "Hungary is coming over after work."

"Aw, you don't want your sister seeing me here?" France frowned.

"Not really. Could give her the wrong idea," Austria sighed, knowing that it was the truth, but not wanting to believe it. France, ugh...

"I understand. I wouldn't want her thinking that about us either," France mumbled. "See you later, Mon ami."

"Bye," Austria felt relieved that France had finally left. Now he could drink his tea and watch some British TV in comfortable silence.