Chapter 18: Shut Up and Kiss Me Already!

cheers to all the people who wanted longer chapters 🤭 word count is 8864 for all the people who wanted to know ☺️ Asbbdhsbeshh idk how this ended up so long BUT before you start sobbing and crying, this probably won't be the last chapter, depending on what you guys want. So go ahead and lmk if it should end here or not. Okay enjoy this extra long chapter!!

"I think it worked."

"What worked?" America asked.

"Have you got short-term memory loss? The plan!" Russia explained.

"Oh yeah! How do you know?"

"Well uhm... Germany was out with Ukraine last night."

"We eliminated one person just to add another one?!"

"Sometimes that's just how things go, you know a lot of people like him, maybe a little too much."

"Alright, well we both know she's probably just trying to get back at you and doesn't actually like him, but that's still bad if she makes Germany love her."

"I'm well aware. What should we do? Ukraine's probably been shitting on me to him every second they've been together, so I'm not in a good place to do anything."

"What's her deepest, darkest secret then? I'm sure I can convince him to believe me."

"Ooh you're gonna like this one. So back when we were kids she didn't know anything about romance and she had this huge crush on Finland. So one morning she comes up to me and says 'Brother, how do I get a boy to like me?' so, being the good brother I am, I tell her 'You've got to be really rude to him, that'll get the point across.' So she proceeded to bully Finland for two whole years until she came up to me and said, 'Brother, your plan for getting a boy to like me isn't working! I think he hates me now.' Which, it is true that Finland hated her, but I told her to keep doing it and that went on for a whole 'nother year until she gave up. So you could tell him that she bullied Finland for three years and Finland could probably testify for you."

"That's a good idea, but after we eliminate all these people how will we settle knowing that it's just us left?"

"The best man'll win, simple as that."

.

Ukraine woke up and yawned. Last night was tiring, she really did hate fighting. She checked the time on her phone and realized it was almost eleven- and a Sunday. How perfect.

"Hallo! How can I help you?" Germany asked, picking up his phone. He was wide awake by now.

"Hey! You wanna go get lunch today?" she asked.

"I'd love to, I'll pick you up around twelve?"

"Sounds good to me." Ukraine smirked and hung up the phone. She stretched her arms and found something nice to wear. She texted Germany her address then walked downstairs and grabbed a cup of instant coffee right before she heard a loud banging on her door. "Come in!"

"Украина! What were you doing last night?" Russia demanded answers.

"I was just hanging out with Germany, nothing more nothing less."

"You know how I feel about him! You have no reason to be doing this to me!"

"I have so many reasons to be doing this to you. And plus, you don't even know if he's gay or bisexual or something, if he even likes men!"

"I know for a fact that he does. He wouldn't blush so hard when I-"

"Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!" Ukraine covered up the sound of her brothers words with her own voice as she covered her ears. He was probably saying something that happened in the past that Germany couldn't even remember for himself.