epilogue

Elizabeth linked arms with Charlie as they got ready to walk down the aisle. "You nervous?" Charlie, now a vampire, asked. Elizabeth shook her head. "Not at all." She said. The music started playing and the curtains opened, revealing Rosalie and Emmett waiting for her at the end of the aisle. Elizabeth let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. She looked over to see all of their friends and family watching her. 

Emily and Sam. Carmen and Eleazar. Tanya and Landon. Renesmee and Seth. Angela and Jacob. Bella and Riley. Edward and Alec. Jane and Felix. Alice and Jasper. Esme and Carlisle. Heidi and Demetri. Bree and Embry and Quil. Renee and Phil. Sue and Billy. The rest of the pack and their imprints. A few other vampires that had come to witness for Renesmee.

Elizabeth and Charlie stopped at the end of the aisle. Charlie kissed her cheek and passed her over to Rosalie and Emmett before taking his spot next to Irina. "Hey, we were starting to think you got cold feet." Emmett whispered. Elizabeth snorted. "Sorry." She said. "But cold feet? Never." She said. The three mates turned to the priest. They didn't do any vows, and after they had exchanged the rings, the priest turned to Elizabeth. "Do you, Elizabeth Swan, take this man and this woman to be your lawfully wedded husband and wife?" He asked. "I do." Elizabeth said.

"And do you, Rosalie Hale, take this man and this woman to be your lawfully wedded husband and wife?" The priest asked. "I-" Rosalie was cut off by a baby giggling. Everyone turned to face Leah who shushed the baby in her arms. Nolan Embry Cullen. Elizabeth, Rosalie, and Emmett's son, who Leah had imprinted on. Everyone laughed. "I do." Rosalie said with a giggle. "And do you,  Emmett Cullen take-" They were cut off again. This time by a baby crying. "Sorry." Kate said while rocking the baby in her arms. Paisley Emalie Cullen. Kate and Garrett's shared mate.

That's right. Elizabeth gave birth to twins. Guess it just ran in the family. "Okay." The priest said. "Do you, Emmett Cullen, take these women to be your lawfully wedded wives?" He asked. Emmett nodded. "I do." He said. "I now pronounce you, husband and wife and wife. You may kiss each other however you wanna do that." The priest said. Rosalie kissed Elizabeth first before letting her kiss Emmett, and then Emmett and Rosalie kissed. "Now we'll always we together." Emmett whispered to the two vampire women. "Forever?" Elizabeth asked. Rosalie nodded. "Forever."

THE END