butterflies

"That's the door" he pointed. as he continued whatever he was doing. I stood for minutes with tears foaming in my eyes. Captn hamza looked at me with pity.

" after you" he said. And we both left khalifa's office.

" how can somebody be this cruel" I said as tears showered down my cheeks.

" can you keep it on the low, you are still within premises" he interrupts. Non stop cry, I walked to the gate, got a keke and straight to my hotel. Once I arrived, I started packing with so much anger in me. I packed everything not forgetting anything. I sat back and had lots of thoughts on how to retrieve her money back. Fine!!! i think I will sell my ring, and my devices, that should atleast make up more than half of the money. Then I will talk to aunty laila, if she can still get me that primary sch job again or better still, I should be employed as a cleaner in the government house for as long as I can clear my debt. Yes that's a great idea. I checked my account and made sure the remaining money will definitely serve for my transport to the venue and also back home.
Wow, if that's done, then I won't eat food this evening kenan, money no go reach. Well, i checked my fridge and there is one last bottle of vita milk. thank GOD i won't have to sleep with an empty stomach.
Hmmmm life kenan.
Benga and co. Will laugh at me to their fullest when they see me return my I.d card and membership form. What a disgrace I am. I thought my life will alter after this, however I thought wrong. So wrong. Maybe I am not ready with the whole life struggles. I mean adulting is not for me, coz things I don't see coming keeps happening. That's how i Applied for masters and shiru I didn't get admission. Husband, shiru babu, job, shiru, business shiru.

" sai uban glow abanza". Sana, even you, are you proud of your own self, are you.? Huh. I sat back holding tight to my saviour bottled milk. I rolled my box close to me as I walked over to the bed. I lie quietly after crying. dried tears could be traced on my face. Didn't know when I fell sleep thinking about life.

" sana!!!" i hear my name and i opened my eyes, it's pass midnight. Who is it. I put on the side lamp to see Dr khalifa walking into the room. He looked at my surrounding and was a little surprised.

" here is your medical report." He stretched out

" And why did you need it anyways" he inquired. Wait...what!!! I sat upright in shock. Is this real. I finally get the medical report. I came down from the bed and made sujud shukr. He watched me silently. I walked further to where he was

" I asked you a question"

" it's a long story"

" cut it short" he said as he loosed his tie and sat on the sofa. So I started the long story

" summarise and get to the point" he said. Actually, i started the long story coz I wanted him to stay longer, his presence filled my room, but since he clearly wants the point, not the pointless, I shortened the story.

" did you apologise to her"

" yes........... no. I was trying to explain the situation and she didn't even give me a listening ears, so I told her I was going to get her a medical report to back up my claim."

" so it was even your Idea to provide a medical report"

" yes, because I assume she would believe my story"

" how pathetic of you sana" he said and I was confused

" excuse you"

" you are well excused sana."

" why should you call me pathetic"

" because obviously you are."

" no I am not "