pressure

Rayhana

I was in shock until sofeeya left. What is this girl doing to me, why  am i scared of her, why does she challenge my confidence.
I should refute this. 
Haven't gotten over myself when sadeeq called to inform me about his presence. Went to him, showed him to khalifa, there and then they got acquainted  like men do. I was completely zooned out.
More visistors came and showered prayers on the deceased.
      when i think about the whole thing i get really  alarmed, however, when i remember how fati stumped out in tears,  i fall in a delimma. either to laugh or cry. But then, there is my gurrrrrrrllllll.......
i feel like there is something sana is not telling. How on earth was she able to keep so calm, cool, and  collected.
I know her to be easily alarmed but  today seems a bit oblivious to me. I am curious, whats really cooking.     
          Coming back to me, seems i am in a tough situation, i am so indecisive, i want sadeeq  because his level of dominace over me is exactly what can contained my ability to be obstinate, then there is this genuine care that comes with it. MASHA'ALLAH.
   then His family,
Ohhhhh my world. Come to think of it, why is it always like that.
When a man  wants you, his family end up being in the opposite, and when the man doesn't want you, his family ends up being positive. can a man and his  family just love you without any boundaries. Darn
  But i like sadeeq, and that his sister she is trouble........... kaina ciwo zeyi.

Fati.

My heart shattered into a million pieces.
How on earth could this be possible. What wrong have i ever done for loving khalifa.
Maybe it was all a bad idea. Maybe ALMIGHTY was showing me all thoes signs from the beginning and i was  blind and ardent about what i want. Look how my feelings are being tossed into the trash can. 
I was alone in his room wondering after hours of crying,
i didn't come out to attend to the guests, even when my folks came, i refused showing up.  I paced all round until the door opened. He walked in with his hands in his pockets. We both stared at each other

" where did i go wrong for loving you khalifa,"

" babu" he said with a straight face

" why punish me"

" its not punishment"

", i am just three months into this marriage and you didnt even consider that. Khalifa. "

" sana was two weeks when i got married to you,"

" you don't consider how i feel?"

" did you consider how she felt?"

" it wasn't my fault,  a date was fixed for our own wedding, and you ended up marrying someone else "

" was that why You'll insisted that the wedding day must not be carried forward. I bet you could imagine the pain and suffering she felt."

" khalifa are you aware that is the wrong thing to be telling right now"

" oh no doctor, i dont owe you in  particular any apology, the time i owed you an apology has passed, and i made up seriously for that," he said that again,  my heart constricted. So i decided to be irrational.

" after all the sacrifices i made for you khalifa"

" fine. I bet we both should be irrational and irrelevant. Do you know how much and how strong i love sana?, do you know how i feel sana in my heart,? You have no idea how i adore that girl.  do you know how much i hurt her day after day for you,? did i not marry you 2weeks after i married her?  did i not leave her to spend a whole month with you,? my marriage was even barely 2weeks plus when i left her for you. she left another city entirely for me, she has only me as her guardian, but i left her for you. I scold her and be in your defence many times for you even when she is in offence. You, your family and my family were all coming for her, she had only me to hold onto, did you ever think how demoralizing that could make her feel,  i bet no. so  Don't lecture me about sacrifice