flames to blaze

This is my wedding gift to my freind Aisha. Wanan chapter is for you,😍😍😍😍 enjoyyyyy

Khalifa

" you killed my brother" we heard. just to see fati standing behind us. sana was already crying from all my shattering and here comes the unforeseen

" ofcourse, ofcourse she did. I Mean literally, Inshort come and stand where she is standing next to sana " i instructed trying avert.

" i still dont understand why you suggest she killled my brother" fati persisted, without resistance, i had to be smart about it

" because, until fahad's death, he was still grieving not marrying sana, he was heartbroken, he was always going back to that house which became the end of him"

" thats rather too harsh" she said which took me off guard.

" was that a defence?'i said

." for my amazement, no body is free from your wrath. i used to think sana was your favorite but hearing how you talk with repulsiveness and vile, i rest my case." She said. as sana's tears poured more. That was close i whispered

" khalifa, i should take my leave now"

" i am dropping you" i said

Sofeeya

" i was in dilemma of either going or staying. Reorganizing my self, I kept my head straight as if nothing happened. However, i felt shy and wished the floor was going to swallow me.
One more look at maryam and rayhana i knew i was up.
Damn it. Damn khalifa.
I am not to fall for such feelings. after serious thoughts, i decided to go, maybe the air will be less intense. I closed my lapi and was unplugging the charger when maryam caught me offguard.

" so.. are you releasing them or not"

" they should learn their lessons first" i said bagging my stuff

" you dont meant it"

" seems you will join them if you continue being determinant"

" you dont meant'

" you wanna try"

" i am not scared of you"

" you shouldnt, however, i dont spare anybody"

" who are you"

" ask around about me" i said before slaming the door. I walked out just to remember i didnt come with my car.
Ohhh this is bullshit. I had to walk back to find khalifa, i was guessing which door to open and vualaa here he is with his wives talking.
Sana's eyes were filled with water, wait, whats really going on here,
fati rather seems upset but sana looked like she was grieving. They all turn to look at me and i spoke bluntly

" i need your car" i said

" to where " he inquired

" my office" looks like he was really in a commotion

" if you step out, you are definitely going back to the house"

" you aint talking to me" i objected.

" no your ghost" he said with a frown. Okay i am a tad bit perplexed right now. Why is he being repulsive. He was sounding as if he regrets his action. But he initiated it.

SANA

My heart was literally in my mouth. that was an epic and swift switch. He just lied bluntly to fati coz we were almost close. We were so close i felt like dying.
Khalifa appreciate percing knife directly into my heart all the time. So now i feel this sofeeya is the ordeal rival i have, the way i felt when i saw them was indescribable, its absolutely different from when i used see him with fati. Over time i got to learn how to accept fati as my rival and understamd the type of person she is. She could be repulsive but i just know where she stands. I never want to say it but i know deep down yafi so na akan fati. But you know khalifa and trying to be a just person.
However this girl is going to be my agony. I didn't care at first coz it seems clearly she wasnt intrested in him, she was after something different entirely, but the way things are speeding up, i just didn't have the foresight, Coz this one is an absolute threat.
And to think he just dished me. Ya zanyi da raina.
I curse the day my eyes stared at this guy. Gashi yanzu munyi fada. And i am pregnant, i will have to carry this child all alone. Lonely, heartbroken and depressed, i hope the child doesnt rise up to become a saddist.