the visit

" you are lying"

" of what good is it for me to lie to you?"

" 1milli?."

" you won't relate coz you are from a rich home. I mean  A MASHA'ALLAH type of home "

" and you are from......"

"ALHAMDULILLAHI  type..  "  we both bursted into laughter. Actually i and the rest of my family members can't figure out why rayhana chose me as a friend. Coz social class is different. we've been friends since early uni days. 

" babe that's  unbelievable"

" well that's your Wahala ai"

" a love story like this makes the world stop"

" true talk coz I keep feeling this is definitely a dream"

" Rayhana. kinsan tomorrow is going to be choked up for me,  it's abeedat introduction, so I have to sleep early before I wake up late as usual"

" haha. Don't worry, I'm here and my help is endless. Hope those your girl cousins will be of help ooh"

" before"

" atoh kinsan ni. I might just....."

" rayhana please sleeeeeeeep"

" okay fine but......"

" no buts,  just sleep " I shouted. 
my phone started ringing.  I checked the caller I.d and it's khalifa. I picked it up quietly so that rayhana doesn't know. But ....

" I thought you said we should all sleep. You gave rules and still break the rules? " I hear her say from under the duvet. I only rolled my eyes

" who ever it is tell him you want to sleep, jabir called and i didn't pick"

" shhhhhhhh It's khalifa"

"Haba" she said with such excitement. She uncovered her self and started gawking at me. On the other side, I kept rolling my eyes and twisted my hair the more we talked.

" you did not send me the henna pictures "

"You didn't ask"

" do I have to ask"

" ofcourse mr"

" huh"

" well if I send you my henna pictures, you will send me ur pictures"

" send urs first"

" okay promise me you will send yours"

" fine" I entered my gallery and started buzzing his phone with my pictures

" done. mr you are next"

" good night. it's past midnight"  he eneded the call.

" what was....." yeah he didn't send his pictures. This guy and efontry. Well the true friend slept off.
It's  almost 2am.  better than sleeping,  I performed two nawafil and applied my facial routine

Next morning after prayers, mama called me in, we both sat and listed every thing we would be needing.  after that, I  and yaya went to the market, aunty laila and aunty basma joined Later on.

               After hours of rounding,  we were finally back home. I prayed zuhur and got to the kitchen. Surprisingly,  not a single soul came down.
7 girls present in the house,  so why is no one here. I started to assemble each ingredient for each dish and tears was already forming in my eyes. Like how is it possible to do everything alone. I brought out the flour and made the dough, then doughnuts. I put the chicken on fire and added all spices, then soaked the hibiscus, added cinnamon, ginger, cloves and pineapple to boil.
Okay so I have got to that point where I need to make the fire woods huuuh. I was beginning to get exhausted wen khalifa called