trouble knocks

" i don't understand you."

"what exactly is going on?"

"why are you arranging your stuffs in the box?" She asked, And I smiled mischievously

" I am going to kano to see him, either you tag along with me or not. "

" I am coming but you need to tell me what the hell is going on" asked again a little confussed

" trust me it's for the best"

" no I dispute that"

" you dont have to"

" this guy hurt you beyond repair " she said furiously.

" I know"

" so why do you want to see him?"

" don't worry, when we get there, you will know"

" are you keeping secrets now"

" I will definitely tell you when the time is right but now please follow me to kano. It's important you come along. You know I need you"

" sure" she said reluctantly. We. started getting ready for kano.

The thought of seeing him face to face boils my intestines. I don't know how to handle myself when I see him. I will want to strangle him, punch him, course him, even shoot him. eliminate him from the face of the earth.

How is he even living with himself. He made me fall for him. He has hurt me in different ways I didn't see coming.

AS usual I woke up in The middle of the night and prayed because I know I am not entirely healed.

The next morning, we woke up and got ready. Rayhana volunteered her car. I wore one of my new red and white ankara, red highheeled shoe. I popped my face a little and applied maroon lipstick.

" fire them" rayhana shouted

" I should" I replied. We got in the car and zoomed off. After exactly 2hrs 30mins, we were infront of air force base facing some interrogations as it seems from the gate we won't be allowed in. However we finally did. they allowed us coz we lied. We lied through all the securities untill we were faced with his series of securities.

" Kai you mean you followed this same route to meet him for medical report and yet... yahana ki"

" walahi kuma yahana ni"

" ba Karamin mugu bane kam. Wicked " we both smiled as we continued to whisper. We lied and lied and lied and yet no entry

" today is not your lucky day because wing commander is not here to walk you in" Wahala.

I messaged Ahmad to inform his boss about our arrival but surprisingly, his reply killed me. he said the boss won't see me.

"You mean khalifa won't see me. "

" am sorry"

" Very well then. Tell him that he has 5 mins, else I will walk to the front door of his father's house with a pregnancy report." Rayana's eye grew wider

" you are jokin" he said over the phone

" walahi you guys should not try me" I could hear when someone else collected the phone from him

" hey sana or whatever is that your name. Khalifa is no longer interested. what's your problem."

" You think you can threaten us by bluffing" I heard them say

" I beg you to call my bluff"I said inbetween gritted teeth

" what's your problem"

" bazaki shigo ba koh mutuwa zakiyi"