Everyone is a narcissist.

This weeks premium😍😍😍

Khalifa

After seeing me unexpectedly, they froze in their positions knowing fully well everything they have said is detrimental to them. I folded my arms whilst maryam and the helps helped me package breakfast, these girls are the last thing on my mind, however hearing them wished  the fire was fatal breaks my heart. They didnt like her to that extent?. So much repulsiveness.

" bring the bus" i instructed over the phone.

" y'all should get ready we leave in 5" i said with maryam walking behind.

" with you too" i pointed to her. I went in to have my bath, once under the shower, it hits me that i forgot to call sana and inquire how it went with the hospital.

" heyy..... I'm sorry for not calling, i was engaged "

" dont worry i understand, i was supposed to have called to ask after sofeeya seeing that she almost died in the fire. Sorry about that, Fyi i had to travel"

" sana.." i said.

" yes"

" like you had to wait for me to call you before you inform me?

" khalifa calm down. Its really nothing besides you have more pressing issues and i was tied up " she said.

I was on the phone when i felt someone embraced me tightly from behind, turned to see fati and she switched to face me. I held her with a hand while the other was on the phone.

" its not really anything you should worry about" sana continued

" how dare you travel without my knowledge"my heart sank coz she left the city. Like ok i dont matter

" sorry " she said dropping the call.

" go to hell for all i care. " i whispered

" charming, who is going to hell" fati asked being intrigued.

" nobody of your concern" i said stepping aside to drop my phone. one person i dont seem to understand,
Inshort why isnt she livid or mad at me? she's giving me all the cool calm treatment. How did i marry different people in one person. Sana what is on your mind. Huh.

" i thought i lost you after seeing that fire outbreak. Why would you even risk your life like that. Do you not care about the rest of us, your loved ones or is it only * she* that matters" fati said with worry in her eyes

" believe me what you are saying is circumstantial"

" you might not love me they way i love you but please dont put your self in harmsway again. "

" come here. How was your flight?" i embraced her tightly

" sometimes we are unaware our decisions are subjective. Very sentimental"

" salam, yaya we are ready" my brothers wives announced their entrance, the moment they saw fati, They were flustered

" ah ahn sauraniyan mata" they called out since she is obviously their fave.

" uwargida sarautan mata"

" in bake bagida"

" likita agidan likita"

" ashe kinzo?"

" kinji wai wuta....." one of them was going to say but she refrains as she looked up at me.

" better" i said.

" i wasn't going to say anything," she defended

" thought as much " i said with a straight face. Fun fact i barely been caught grining with them