IT'S halal.

" that's not possible" mama said. Within seconds, noise was all over the house. I was terribly shaky to keep a stand. I was falling sick and this situation accelerated it. All eyes on me, meaning I should have an answer to this. Well i am as dumbfounded as everyone here is .
Am i happy or sad or just living. Huh I have a bad headache.

" tor which ever it is, tashi kije kiyi alwala. " mama said. I stood up quietly and walked to the bathroom. I stared at the mirror and I saw someone entirely.
When did I become lean to this extent. I was on makeup but I feel horrible.  Fahad and family had drained me to the core. Or was it fear.  I like to hide it, but I was really scared for my life. Is this real?  I got married to khalifa?. My temperature is high.

" whats taking much of your time" rayhana walked in

" I am sick"

" it's over okay. Khalifa is the groom. Stay strong.  i have something to tell you but i dont think my mouth can utter it. But all i want you to know is that,  i did what i thought is the best. " she said looking worried

" what are you talking about"

" khalifa is in the best position  tell you.  He orchestrated this whole saga"

" I don't understand "

" okay i assume it was  a bad joke" she said to counter her previous statement

" better"

". the grooms are on their way to see their various brides. You will stay with your sisters. let me go run about get your things ready."

" okay let me pray" I came out and mama said we should all move to her parlour to wait for our grooms. Every time I wanted to pray, something most eventually divert my attention.  cars started  pulling  up in the compound. there was this massive noise and shout. Some peeped through the window.

" MASHA'ALLAH see eligible men. Damn" akram shouted which got her a tap from aunty basma

" yar duniya"

" aunty kigansu mana"

" wai.   you all should come and see ya Abu and his friends"

" hehehe see them. Kaman yau  ranar sallah"

"  looking sharp."

" them pour small water for body be that." Everyone joked around about them. While I just stood on the praying mat absent minded. Ya zayad and his friends were the first to walk in, forgetting I was on the praying  mat, I joined them to shout. my shout was the loudest. He smiled and laughed in between.

" MASHA'ALLAH  MASHA'ALLAH MASHA'ALLAH!!!!" We screamed. it felt really nice coz YA zayyad is family,  we could actually be really casual around him  and we know most of his friends. For the first time I am seeing hasina overwhelmed by joy and shyness. She was too  shy to look up. See them.  he went closer and gave her a hug.

" awwwwwwwwn" we screamed again. They were still entangled when mansur walked in  and surprisingly abeedat ran to embrace him, he almost missed his step. Wow what an irony. abeedat is known for her humbleness and shyness. today she took another turn. she surprised us. Still on the praying mat with hijab on, I joined again to shout. Mansur held her so tight as if to not let go. We laughed and they loved. I admired the fact that mansur is young and has agreed to be responsible. Not all guys in their mid twenties would like to settle early. We took so many amazing pictures and videos.

" sana if you see drama today at the masjid " ya zayyad said

" it was obvious. It can only be your groom. if you see how his brothers where in for him.  see togetherness abeg. Wonder when this family will learn to co exist." YA Abu added