state of mind

His car zoomed off right before my eyes, my whole body weakens, as it accepts where fate had led me to.

          In life, we just imagine the unimaginable, and live in our assumptions, however reality is the master of wishes.
Life alter frequently in unexpected ways and what's best for us, is to also move in  the expected direction following the wind. One learns to be flexible or elastic as life is going to be.      Heaven knows  that I am hurt, and  that I will live for as long as my life could reach. i' d be prayerfully and hopefull for that one day, the truest and purest of my thoughts,  dreams and hallucinations would find it's way stumbling back to me with glad  tidings.  I am happy for one thing, the fact that I have surely  felt how it feels to be entirely engrossed in loveling unconditional. For now I have to wake up to my new beginning and accept whatever I am offered as much as I ordered for it.

The wedding processes had just began. Today is the henna party ( sa lalle). my self, hasina and abeedat  would be sharing the day. Our house can only be imagined when it's comes to guests. My friend's and my sister's friends are all around. judging from the fact that news travels fast. basically some friends came in just to witness me getting married into the governors family. My hands and legs where decorated in a beautiful manner and perfumes were been sprayed. I watch aunty laila and the rest become very busy. Looking at her  feels  nice, like she's the one getting married. Aunties and relatives all came to give us their blessings and advices. The henna was  due  to wash and we washed our bodies thoroughly.  One could already point out brides in the mist of a gathering.

" my babies kunsha kyau sosai" aunty basma said. We took lots of pictures and soon it was night. The day went by in a rush.  sincerely speaking, I haven't really been my self but I had to keep up an act. To my comfort, rayha brought a juicy information.

" my dear, your nights as a single lady in your father's house just ended. Spoke with aunty basma and she said each bride should have a single room with her friends "

" haba that sounds so cool coz I can't imagine sharing room with abeedat and her friends. I mean are we mates?" hasina said. In all honesty I can relate.

" sana talk to your friends coz we are going to my house " rayha added.  I felt alot better. I know it's my wedding,  but I am honestly not  prepared. I am mentally not ready. I just need space to think for my life and going over to rayana's  place could be a therapy. I watch some of my friends became happy coz they Know that house is alot bigger and accommodating.

" interested parties should please start packing, the cars are outside"

" let me pray " I said excusing my self.

" lets not forget the boxes" I added. I will be the last to leave making sure every one gets along. On my way, I  greeted as many elders and relatives as my mouth could handle. The moment I saw aunty laila, I engulfed her in a hug.

" I see your work. I see all the efforts and I commend it"

" anything for you baby girl. I hear you and your friends are relocating back to rayhana's house koh.'

" yeap.  Her mum insisted"

" TOH MASHA'ALLAH "

" I hope you girls wont be late for the mother's day tomorrow"

" IN SHA ALLAH " I said as she dragged me to a secluded spot .

"Hey you are no where close to happy and it's obvious. You have to loosen up.  it's your big day and it happens once in a life time."

" sorrrrry but I can't help it"

" call your heartthrob fahad. maybe he can make you feel better. You should learn to find peace and happiness from him" I know it's not gonna help,  but I appreciate