spikes

We  came out of the bathroom and I chose not to meet his gaze. If for one thing, I know I am supposed to feel happy but I am rather giddy. I am still wallowing in utmost shame.  I walked deeper into the room and sat on the bed. He knew I was avoiding any eye contact. He is fully aware  how I am feeling, but you know it's khalifa, regardless, he sat next to me. very close to me. So i shut my eyes.

" it's okay if you don't want to open your eyes but you should have your medication" he said and I gradually opened my eyes. He had drugs in one hand and a glass of water on the other. Slowly, I took it and swallowed.

" thank you" I said. As our eyes finally met .

" hey what's that" he asked as he examined my skin

" where?"

" I notice your skin is looking unsual"

" yeah, I always have a glowing skin ai" I said rolling my eyes feeling fly.

" ýou wished"

" oh no it is"

" huh babe it's because I scrubed you clean" he said that and I already knew he was gonna talk about the bathroom incident. I was caught inbetween blushing and shy

" oh now you can't talk" i stood up and made my way to my boxes. I dragged them into the closet, searched for my pyjamas and I couldn't find any. So I immediately dialled rayha.

" I can't find any of my pjays" I whispered

" my love, which newly bride goes to her husband house with some lame pyjamas."

" meaning"

" I swapped them with some sexy lingerines"

" ke yarduniya ce, kuma banyafe ba"

"Is that why you are whispering "

" doesn't sound like you are in a hotel room"

" Yeah, that hamza guy decided to be adventurous and I took the bait."

" you are going to tell me everything tomorrow"

" why not. If you can share yours"

" you are maaaaaaaad"

" hey go get laid and stop bugging my ears with your naiveness" she cuts the call. I turned and I saw him behind me

" you want something? "

" not really. why did you leave the room"

" oh, I came to change"

" thought as much, that's why I came"

" for what exactly"

" watch you change into........" i used my palms to shut his filthy mouth. Which landed us both on the floor.

" hey what's there to be shy about, we had our bath together"

" you disgust me"

" if you dirty my robe, you would leave us no choice but to bath again. Which I would love, gladly. You know  it was rather an eye saw in there"

" I hate........." and a phone call distracted us. His phone was ringing so he went back to pick it.

" that's not possible" I heard him say which made me get closer

" but I am human" he said again sounding quite worried

" but dad......"

" hello. Hello " seems the  caller dropped the call. I wanted to go further but a knock on the door, and I stepped back into the closet peeping through. His mum walked in