new

KHALIFA.

Before she could utter another word which tends to grab everyone's attention, I started coughing terribly, the attention became divided.

" Mrs khalifa did you say something"  the dpo asked pressing  more  concern.
With a switch,  she became alarmed and worried for my sake.

" Mrs khalifa............?." the dpo. Called out

" no"  she said. Everyone came to my aid.

" have this" salim passed me a bottle of water which i drank

" sannu" I heard continuously

" hey, babe are you okay?" Fati asked trying to examine me Showing her  concern. One look at sana and she was glued to were she stood. I watch her watch me.

" toh meya shakar da kai" hajia Hanna asked carelessly

" ka de yi ahankali "my mum said

" did you eat something without drinking water?"

" sannu"  when I noticed she wasn't going to say anything more, I gave up and switched to being normal again.

" thanks. I am okay, i feel alot better now."

" babe sanu. Are you fit to go"

" umm" I barely nodded my head.

" I will take sana back home" Ahmad announced

" Ahmad, I thought you would be taking us back" fati said quickly

" Sana, please after you" he said ignoring fati. I did like that, however, that is absolutely unacceptable at all.
      That's my wife and he is at her disposal. Why would he intentionally be rude. I watched sana walked out while Ahmed followed suit, I felt a pang on my chest.
I am so sorry at her walahi, but Why would she want to unveil her self to the dpo. What exactly is wrong with this girl. Damn it.

" thanks dpo for your time it was indeed fruitful. Yes it has definitely yield success.  we were in a state of shamble"

" I felt desolated, however, now I feel lightened up. He has indeed brought a peril upon him self"

" indeed he has"

" even though I feel abit surreal about this"

" Mr and Mrs khalifa this is just a snippet of what the police force can do"

" umm indeed" we both shook hands and i headed out. Some of the family members have already started leaving, We both got into the car and the driver ignited.
I got lost in my thoughts. What exactly is the cause of the dissension between sana and I. I mean, she used to adhere to everything I say. What altered, why is my girl acting totally different now.

" damn it" I said audibly.

" hey what's the matter" fati inquired.

" nothing you should worry about "

" ofcourse i need to worry coz it worries you"

" forget it....."

" any ways why was sana late to the station. I mean it was obviously said we meet at a particular time right."

" I don't know"

" and why did Ahmad choose to be rude to me back there. If not for anything, I have known Ahmad longer before he even got to know sana. I deserve to be respected" she added

" his behaviour was bizarre"

" true"

" talk to him atleast you can use that man patriarchy to subdue them"