@THEREALYEONJUN (❌❌❌)

Soobin's POV:

I wanted to talk to fennecfox before school started, but I don't think he'll answer this earlier. Might as well give it a try.

@sunshinebinnie: hey good morning. idk if ur awake yet, but I'm gonna talk to Yeonjun today. I think I'll just wait until after school when he teaches me how to swim. I'm still feeling a little bitter about the whole thing. I hope you have a great day!

I waited for a message back from him, but I got nothing.

Right before lunch came around, fennecfox sent me a message, but I never saw it until just now. He messaged me an hour ago.

@fennecfox: good morning sunshine;) I'm glad you're gonna talk to him. I bet he feels sorry for what happened. Let him apologize to u. You guys r friends and I'm sure he didn't mean for anything to go down like that yesterday.

@fennecfox: if ur not comfortable around his other friends, u don't need to hang with them. I don't think he'll care. As long as u guys are friends and work something out, you both should be ok:)

@sunshinebinnie: I'm about to have lunch. And thank u for the advice. U always know what to say. What r u doing right now? Are u in class?

I waited for his response, and to my surprise, he answered back right away.

@fennecfox: ur welcome, Binnie. Yeah, I'm gonna have lunch, too! What r u gonna eat?  I'm having some white rice and chicken with a side of kimchi.

@sunshiebinnie: no way? U like Kimchi?! Are u Korean?! I'm sorry if that's offensive!

@fennecfox: yes, I'm Korean:)

Oh my God. Oh my God. I found out another thing. He's Korean just like me! This is so cool. What are the odds?

@sunshinebinnie: I love that. I'm so happy we became friends.

@fennecfox: me too. I'll let u have lunch with your friends, ok? I'll ttyl xo.

Me and fennecfox have another similarity. We're both Korean. That makes me so happy. Is it destiny? A coincidence? I'm getting ahead of myself.

I put my phone away and entered the lunch room. I saw Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Huening Kai, and Taehyun all sitting together. Taehyun waved me over when he saw me, but I wanted to sit alone. I still wasn't happy about what happened yesterday at the party, but this could be my chance to hear them out.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, walking over to the table and sitting down. I pulled out my lunch and stared at them.

"How are you feeling?" Taehyun asked me, wanting to put his hand on my shoulder.

"Not well," I answered him, feeling a little passive.

"If it's worth anything, we are your friends, Soobin," Beomgyu explained. "We don't like Jimin, but all of our friends always go to his parties. We try to steer clear of him the majority of the time. We don't care for him."

I didn't say anything and just tried to eat my sandwich.

So all your friends go to his parties and that means you guys need to go, too? If you don't like someone, why would you go to their parties?

"I'm really not friends with Jimin anymore," Yeonjun said to the group. "I was being serious."

"Serves him right. He's a dick," Taehyun replied.

"He shouldn't have pushed you, Soobin. And I shouldn't have told you to do the dare. I was just trying to impress Jimin, but I won't be doing that anymore. I refuse to stay his friend after that. I'm really sorry, Soobin."