@GROWINGPAIN (❌❌❌)

Yeonjun's POV:

As much as I wanted to fuck Soobin last night at the beach, it didn't happen. I wasn't gonna let it happen - not after the sweet moment we shared.

Even though I'm happy we're finally together, I hope he doesn't feel guilty about it. I'm praying he didn't agree just to spare my feelings. That would hurt me even more.

I woke up earlier than him because I couldn't sleep properly. If I say I was happy, that would be an understatement, and my emotions were running wild last night when we came back. When I knew he was sleeping for sure, I had to rub one out. It's not what I wanted to do, but I didn't have a choice.

Daniel is done for and never to return. Soobin is mine. I'll never message him as Daniel ever again. I am Daniel, but I'm so much better than him. He's fake as fuck and Soobin made me realize that. Soobin doesn't want somebody who's always happy and doesn't show their other emotions, someone who is constantly making up excuses and love-bombing from the get. I, quite frankly, would be annoyed as hell, too. But no more of that. I've learned my lesson and I'm just going to be my true, authentic self.

I was downstairs making breakfast for Soobin and I when he started to make his way downstairs.

"Hey. I hope you're hungry," I smiled, almost feeling shy for a second, realizing I was cooking in the kitchen for us like we're some sort of married couple.

He yawned and reached his arms up to the ceiling, stretching his long limbs out as far as he could. "Mmm, I guess I can eat a little," he said in his raspy voice. He walked up and stared at the skillet. "Eggs and hashbrowns? Yummy. But where's the protein?" he joked.

My heart smiled. This was something new for me just like for Soobin. The thing that he doesn't know about me is that I've never been in a loving, genuine relationship either. Everyone thinks I've been in multiple ones because of how I fuck around and how natural it is for me to sweet-talk my way into someone's heart. Yes, that's all true, but what I truly desire is someone to love me for me. My only relationship has been with Jimin, but he never truly loved me. He used me. And what happened with Enzo wasn't even a relationship. I thought it was because I didn't fully understand at the time that what was happening was completely wrong. I was a fool to think it was something real. You really are brainwashed as a child.

"I'm gonna go wash up and I'll be right down," Soobin said, walking away from me.

I quickly pulled the back of his shirt towards me and made him face my direction. I slowly pulled his head down towards mine and pretended I was gonna kiss his lips when really I was only gonna give him a peck on the cheek.

"Isn't it too early to tease me?" Soobin smirked against my lips.

"No," I chuckled. "Now go wash up." I smacked his ass when he walked away.

"I'm gonna get you back for that," he pointed at his eyes and then back at mine.

"What happened to my shy, sweet, little Soobinnie?" I batted my eyes at him.

"I was never little," he winked.