@PINKYSWEAR

Yeonjun's POV:

It was 3:05 p.m. and Beomgyu, Taehyun, Hyuka, and Soobin were over my house. I was so excited to have all of them here because it's been so long since this has happened. Plus, Soobin is a new addition to our friend group and I wanted him to know that he is always welcomed.

"Taehyun-ah, get in the pool now! The water is sooo nice," Hyuka cheered, doing flips in the water.

Taehyun quickly flung his shirt off and did a cannonball in the pool, splattering water all over the concrete.

I saw Soobin walking over to me and I wanted him to feel comfortable around us. He started to act a little shy, just like his usual self at school.

"This isn't like school so don't worry. It's just friends hanging out together," I smiled at him. "We're all cool with each other. Feel free to make yourself comfortable. Grab a lawn chair, tan out, get in the pool to cool off, whatever you want. Don't by shy."

I wanted to sit with Beomgyu and tan out for a little while. I wasn't sure what Soobin wanted to do though.

"Soobin, get in the pool with us," Taehyun said to him. "It's really warm."

"Okay," he smiled, pulling his shirt off.

I was astonished to notice how quick Soobin took his shirt off. I was very proud to know that he was able to let loose with us and be himself. He wouldn't take his shirt off at school, but as long as he's doing it here, that means he's comfortable around us.

"Damn, Soobin! You have abs?!" Beomgyu sat up from his chair, removing his sunglasses to get a better look. "I should've known. I'm so jealous. I wish I did."

"Me too!" Huening Kai agreed playfully. "What do we have to do to get abs like that?"

"Well I went to the gym a lot this past summer. I practically went every other day and worked on myself until I felt like I should take a break," Soobin bragged, rubbing tanning lotion on his skin.

"Don't ever stop," Beomgyu smiled, leaning back in his chair. "Your body is hot as hell. Are you sure there aren't a line of girls drooling over you? Seriously, I'm surprised you don't get as much pussy as Yeonjun," he laughed.

I slapped Gyu's arm. "Shut up."

"Need me to rub some lotion on your back?" Taehyun offered towards Soobin.

Soobin blushed and stared at the ground. "I'm okay, thank you. And my body could always be better. I'm looking to have shredded abs and make my core tighter. More lean I guess. My body's alright."

"It's more than alright," Taehyun put forth. "I'm on Gyu's side. Don't ever stop because with a body and a cute face like that, you would think you'd be taken by now," he flirted.

I know Taehyun really likes Soobin, but it kind of hurts knowing I can't stop him. I'm the one that encouraged this meet up for them to get closer so I shouldn't feel this way.

But I do. And it stings.

I rolled my eyes and leant back in my chair while the boys awed over Soobin's body. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my camera roll.

"You're not getting in the pool?" Soobin stated the obvious, shielding his eyes from the sun.

"Nah, I'm gonna stay up here for a little," I told him.

"Soobin, come in the pool!" Taehyun yelled, waving him over with Hyuka.

"Go," I said to Soobin. "We can chat later. You're wanted over there."

I watched Soobin's every move until he got in the pool safely. When he did, Taehyun and Hyuka started playing games and enjoying their time together.

"Yeonjun," Beomgyu quickly said my name. "Lay off of Soobin a little."

My Online Boyfriend (18+ YEONBIN FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें