@HATEYOU

Yeonjun's POV:

Oh.

My.

God.

I'm a fucking dumbass

I'm a fucking dumbass. Did I just-

"Daniel..." Soobin cried into his hands. "D-Daniel..." He took a step back. "It can't be you. Please tell me that it's not you."

"Soobin," I almost panicked. "Wait. Hold on-"

"H-How could you...Daniel...y-y-you're Daniel."

It's too late. I might as well come clean. He knows. "Soobin, let me explain."

He stood there with a numb expression on his face, almost as if he were ready from the beginning to hear the crap I'm gonna come up with. I'm surprised he didn't sprint away.

"I never meant for this to happen. This isn't what it seems."

"I can't believe it. I trusted you," Soobin uttered. "I confided in you about Daniel, Yeonjun. How c-could you?!"

"I know and I'm sorry. But please let me explain, okay? I was scared, so scared that you wouldn't like me. I wasn't trying to hurt you, I swear." Fast word vomit kept expelling from my mouth. I was panicking because Soobin's facial expression kept on changing. "I was pretending to be someone else because I hated who I was. Please, this - this is the real me. Raw and in the flesh. I've become vulnerable with you and I never thought I would love someone the way I love you. Give me a chance. Daniel was a cover up, I promise. I was scared as hell to have someone break my heart again. But I've done everything you've asked of me! I came through every single time you needed me. I'm the only one for you."

"That's why you never showed me your face. How could I be so stupid?" Soobin froze in place and stared blankly at the ground. "This whole time...you tricked me."

"You're not stupid, Binnie. You're very smart. I'm the stupid one!" As soon as I called him Binnie, the truth came out more. "I messed up, okay? But I really am so in love with you and I've given you my all. I've taken care of you, made you feel special, gave you friends, helped you overcome your shyness, taught you how to swim, and so much more. We're meant to be together, Soobin. Please believe me, my love." I grabbed his hand. "I hated myself before I met you." I began to tear up. "I told you I wanted to end myself because of all the shit happening in my life. We're so alike, Soobin."