@HALLUCINATIONS PART1 (❌)

Soobin's POV:

It was a nice, sunny day so we all decided to sit on the outside during lunch and enjoy the beautiful weather.

Because I was friends with Yeonjun again, I didn't feel out of place to sit with them. I had told the boys everything, even Yeonjun. Everyone knew that Yeonjun and I made up and that Daniel was gonna ask me to be his boyfriend at prom in a special way.

I could tell Taehyun was happy I was friends with Yeonjun again, but not happy that I was "taken" again by Daniel. And for some reason, Beomgyu wasn't happy about me dealing with Daniel again either. I know it's not right for me to say, but their opinions don't matter. They were all supporting me so much when Daniel left the picture and now two of my friends don't seem happy he's back.

"We just don't wanna see you get hurt again, Soobin. That's all," Taehyun brought up, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I agree with Taehyun," Huening Kai replied. "You weren't yourself when he left and we don't like seeing you so upset."

"I think he was being genuine, you guys. I don't think he'll make that mistake again. I believe in him," I said to the guys. "Trust me, he was so excited to run into my arms when he saw me. I loved that feeling. And when he told me he loved me, I literally melted. I thought it couldn't get any better."

"Do you really believe everything he says to you?" Yeonjun said after staring at me awkwardly

"Do you really believe everything he says to you?" Yeonjun said after staring at me awkwardly. "Don't forget, he could've messaged you and told you what was happening while his phone was in the middle of charging. He chose not to. Don't you think that's weird?"

"I know that," I looked down at the table. "But I want to believe him because I love him. He really hasn't done anything wrong yet."

"Uh, Soobin? Him not letting you know before hand when he could've is something wrong. Please don't mistake that as him not doing anything wrong. That is wrong and you know it," Taehyun added.

"We moved on, he apologized, and I forgave him, okay? We worked it out," I said firmly without getting mad. "I'm not gonna hold it against him since we already made up. How come Kai and Gyu are the only ones not really butting in except you two?" I said, referring to Yeonjun and Taehyun. "Speaking of Kai and Gyu, let's take a picture so I can put it in my scrapbook."

"Oh boy! That sounds fun!" Kai jumped, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.