@DEJAVU (❌❌❌)

Yeonjun's POV:

I went home after talking to Soobin to change and immediately went to Jiwoong's place. I couldn't go home. In fact, I packed up all my shit, as much as I could, and took it to Jiwoong's house for the night. When I say packing my shit, I mean I packed up all that I could fit into bags and dragged it with me. Jiwoong said I could stay with him until my mother finalizes everything. I thought she was gonna get me the following morning, but I misunderstood her. I told her that she needs to bring cops or protection with her to take me away from Brandon because he won't leave without a fight. So it's gonna take a few more days.

I was exhausted waking up for school today because of all the packing and unpacking I was doing. And to be honest, I shouldn't have come to school today.

Everything that Soobin said at Jiwoong's house spread like wild fire to the other students that were there and they told everybody. Literally everybody. People were staring at me left and right, eyeing me up and down, judging my every move I made. I felt like I was back at the after party when everyone's eyes pierced on mine. For the first time in my life, at school, I didn't feel safe.

I walked the halls like a ghost, or I guess, I should say like a criminal that feels like I'm gonna get chewed up and spit out any minute.

I instantly felt something hard hit the back of my head. "Ow." I grabbed my head and turned around, noticing a hard cover book on the ground. Somebody really threw their fucking school textbook at me. "Seriously? Very mature."

Too many people were staring at me and I didn't know who did it. I picked it up and waited for the culprit to grab it from me, but no one did.

"I don't care who did it. Just take your book and leave me alone," I said to my audience.

"You lied to us, Yeonjun," a girl said from afar, whom was standing next to Jennie.

I bent my head down. "Whatever I lied about, I'm sorry."

"No you're not," Jennie blasted me. "You used all of us because you were abused by someone. Why take it out on all of us? Why hurt us when we didn't hurt you?"

You're the one that kept flirting with me and tried to get me to fuck you.

I closed my eyes and wanted everyone to go away. But of course, when I opened them, everyone was still there gawking at me.

I need to stand up for myself. I'm not about to get bullied for this shit. They have no idea what I'm going through. "I'm sorry if I hurt you, Jennie. Or anybody listening and wanting an apology. I'm sorry. There's nothing more for me to say."

"Why did you keep certain people around as your "best friends" and everybody else as a friend?" a familiar voice rang through my ears. "How did it feel knowing you ruined a good thing for someone you called your best friend, but never came through for?"

Taehyun appeared from the crowd and slowly walked up to me, but kept his distance. Huening Kai even walked up behind him.

"As one of your best friends, that you claimed I was, you should've told me how badly you were hurting. You should've said what you were going through so that way we could get a better understanding of you. But no. Why was I apart of your best friends when you never treated me like one? Was it just to keep me around because you knew it was convenient for you? Because you knew I would be there? You never cared about me or Kai the entire time we hung out. We stuck by you, even when you showed up to school in pain and wouldn't tell us what was wrong because we cared. You only cared about Gyu and Soobin, and look where it got you. You betrayed Gyu. And Soobin? He'll never look at you the same. I promise you that. You knew I fucking liked him, yet you still took him from me."