@SECONDCHANCES (❌❌❌)

I rushed home and jumped on my computer.

@sunshinebinnie: OMG FENNECFOX GET ON HERE NOW.

@sunshinebinnie: I need to tell u something that I just witnessed!

It only took a minute before he answered.

@fennecfox: What?! What's wrong?

@sunshinebinnie: I think I saw something I wasn't supposed to see with one of my friends...

@sunshinebinnie: I saw...Yeonjun...messing around with another student.

@fennecfox: What was he doing? And did u guys make up yet?

@sunshinebinnie: Yeah, we made up. And well I thought he was about to fuck his friend in the shower because it was so obvious she was totally into him, but he pushed her away. And then he like...idk, shoved his dick inside her?

@fennecfox: I'm confused. What're u saying?

@sunshinebinnie: I feel like I just witnessed something wrong. I feel like I saw...non-consensual consent.

@fennecfox: ???

@sunshinebinnie: Yeonjun, my friend, and a girl named Jennie, his friend, were messing around in the boy's locker room after swimming practice. He said he wasn't gonna fuck her, but like...he did, but didn't? She wanted him to...Idk I'm confusing myself. Just forget it.

@fennecfox: So Yeonjun and Jennie fucked is what you're saying.

@sunshinebinnie: Yes and no. IDK.

@fennecfox: Question. Why were u watching?

@sunshinebinnie: I WASN'T WATCHING.

@sunshinebinnie: Ok I was watching, but I couldn't help it. It's like when a dog shits. U know it's wrong to watch, but u can't look away.

@fennecfox: Were u turned on?

@sunshinebinnie: FENNECFOX...why would u ask me that?

@fennecfox: because I'd be if I was watching something like that in the flesh.

@sunshinebinnie: I was a little turned on, but not enough to touch myself. Yeonjun caught me staring and I was soooooo embarrassed! I wanted to die.

@fennecfox: don't u want to regardless? :P

I stared at the screen and laughed. I feel like I shouldn't because it's definitely not a laughing matter, considering how I feel in general.

@fennecfox: I'm sorry! It was a joke. I know, it was too soon. I'm so sorry.

@sunshinebinnie: No, it was kinda funny. Don't worry. I laughed. Dark humor is funny.

@fennecfox: Soobin, I shouldn't have said that. I know you've struggled with hurting yourself and feeling like you're not enough. I'll never say it again. I promise<3

@sunshinebinnie: Awww, that's so sweet. Well thank you for apologizing.

@fennecfox: So u and Yeonjun made up. Tell me about it?

@sunshinebinnie: He punched Jimin in the nose and that's when I realized he truly was sorry. I've never had someone come to my defense before. And this time, he stopped being friends with him and still had my back after our little altercation during class.

@fennecfox: Sounds like he's a gem. U should hold onto him. Plus u said he's teaching u swimming basics. What did u learn today?

@sunshinebinnie: He kind of taught me how to float, but I needed a lot of assistance.