Greetings Readers

Hay, Neoqueen Sandy here. If your reading this, it means that I am done with all my Ap Testing. All I have to do now is do my homework and study which is pretty much easy for a nerd like me.
       Pirate of White Faith is a story that I had on my mind for a whole month and I just couldn't stop thinking about it but with my temporary tight schedule I couldn't write it or update my other stories that am working on.
         I had a lot of time to think when I wasn't studying and I came up with lots of new ideas for new one piece fanfictions and I would like to know which of my ideas I should write first or update first.

  Sandy's Story List
1. A story of little girl who becomes a member of the Straw Hats. (Straw Hats little lamb) Already working on it and I have new ideas to make it better :-)
2. A story of a pirate crew who will become a rivial to Straw Hats. (One [     ] Piece). I noticed that I made a few (a lot) mistakes and I plan to will fix them, make the story more interesting.
3. ****Spoiler Alert ****A story of the girl who goes against faith and rises as one of the *****. (Pirate of White Faith).
4. A story of a evil Shichibukai who will face the Straw Hats and exposes their darkess fears and memories. ( haven't decided on a official title yet other then Schizophrenia. Feel free to suggest a title)
5. Ace X Oc love story before certain boom. (Once again, I haven't decided on title yet but Forbidden Love is Boom Love. But if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me)
6. Since I already have ideas for Oc's who are pirates rookies, Shichibukai, and *****, all that I have left is a Marine, Celestial Dragon and revolutionary Oc. I have no ideas on that yet but I look forward to writing them in the near future.
7. A One Piece and Pirates of Caribbean crossover, where Jack and his twin sister are taken back to the New Era of Pirates were they will have to fight to surive. (Lost Sparrows in the New World. May be the official title if I can't think of anything else)
8. In honor of the women who sort of raised Ace, Sabo and Luffy. A Dadan story, of a young Dadan before she became the Bandit leader she is and is forced to raised raise Ace, Luffy and some what Sabo. ( The title might be Dadan's life before a Marine Hero and Troublesome Brothers Came Along. If I can't think of anything else, again feel free to make suggestions after all no one is perfect which includes me)
9. There been some theories going around on who might be Luffy 's mother and this is my theory of what might have happened to her. This is a story of Luffy's mother before her unfortunate death. (I haven't decided on the title but it might be Sweet Unfortunate Demise but i look forward to suggestions)
10. A story of a young boy who has no memory of his past, He is saved by the captain of the Heart Pirates who makes him a member of his crew. He will have to face the dangers of the New World while trying to find his past. (I don't know the title of the story but it might be No Memory No Heart, if nothing comes to mind)
11. A story of a young boy whose been ignored by everyone but his older brother who happens to be one of the Pirate Rookies. He decides to joins his brother crew in hopes to make the World notice him but how far will he go to accomplish it. (The unofficial title is Nothing more then just a Supernova's Little Brother)

     I will have to apologize for all the One Piece stories and all. I'm going through a crazy one piece fan scenario at the moment and it won't go away until I have read and seen all of One Piece or find something else more interesting. So Please Vote!!!!!!, so I could know were to start and which of my stories I such spend more time on.