Chapter 23 Faith of a Captain Part 13

£££££££££££££££££££££££
Madam Dharma's cabin room
£££££££££££££££££££££££
"What!!!"

Madam Dharma smirked as she returned to her seat. Pouring herself a glass of wine.

"You heard me just fine..............You prefer red wine don't you"

Allison hesitated for a moment before nodding. Madam Dharma invited her to take a seat, poured her a glass as Allison sat down.

"You know Allison" Madam Dharma began giving her the glass which Allison took with both hands. "Your a tricky one. I can tell you that."

Allison frown. "What do you mean?"

"Think as life as ribbons connecting to one another. Remove one ribbon and you have another one take its place. But the whole connections changes. The route is different. The people involved are different. The more people you come across the more ribbons are connected to yours."

"Where are you going with this" Allison asked.

Madam Dharma smiled. "You are the final puzzle piece. Allison and that is the worst piece you can be. The absolute worst."

Allison nervously played with her glass. Watch down to her glass instead. She didn't want to meet Madam Dharma's eyes.

"You will suffer the most" Madam Dharma looked her with sympathy. "The choice you make from now on will affect the destiny of others. Make the wrong choices, people will died....far more then people you already let die in your place"

Allison frown. "Why does my choice matter. Of all the people in the world. Why me?"

Madam Dharma sighed. "You were the one who abandoned the baby. You were the open who decide that baby's fate. That very baby will connect with others. Save others. But if you had chosen different. If you have keep the boy. Then his fate would have been different. Probably more peaceful. Cheerful. Probably a life filled with love and compassion that now he will lack. In abandoning that baby boy you gifted and cursed him. For that you saved others. But at what cost. And that was the result of one of your choices. Imagine of we consider the others, we will be here all year."

"So what your saving he is going to become King of the Pirates or some thing" Allison joked but noticed Madam Dharma expression. Knowledge the seriousness aura that surrounded her, Allison continued on but with uncertainty. "Some kind of Hero....Criminal...Marine....Bandit....please don't tell one of those revolutionary"

Madam Dharma shrugged. "It's a possibility. Fate is never certain because of the choices we make. Anything we decide can influence the rest of your life and others. "

"What do you suggest I do" Allison asked.

"It's not my choice to make." Madam Dharma continued on pouring herself another glass. "But if I were you. I would ignore everything I said."

"Eh!!!!????? Your the person who told me in the first place. If anyone should learn to keep their mouth shut its you!!" Allison shouted for the first time in along time. Completely losing her usual composed self. She couldn't help it, Madam Dharma already had her by the edge as it was and now she was telling her to forget all of it.. "Your the one telling me that I am going to suffer and stuff"

Madam Dharma shrugged before drinking her glass in one gulp. "It had to be said."

After a few moments Allison calmed down a bit and looked to Madam Dharma. "For a fortune teller you don't speak in riddles. "

"Riddles give me a headache. A pain to come up with without revealing too much." Madam Dharma went on pouring herself yet again another glass. "What I just told you is merely one suggestion. In the end you decide your fate. It's just as you say it's having Faith that things will work themselves out"