Chapter 26 Faith of a Captain Part 14

Shell  Town, East Blue

"Release me" Buggy screamed seconds before his energy was drained, flopping to the ground as his hands were chains in sea prism stone.

"It's no use Buggy" Allison replied as her hands were also bounded but with normal chains that were enough to keep her chained up to a wooden thick pole in the middle of a desert like training ground.

"Allie-" Buggy mumbled before fainting from the heat and sea stone.

"Wow took him long enough, though he never shut up" a voice exhaled a sighed of relief. Allison turned to there one of their capturers so as a girl approach her.

"So it's just us finally" the girl giggled as she chewed her gum. Allison keep her eyes trained as the girl approach even closer. The girl was probably around her age but still had a baby face with baby blue colored eyes and short blond hair over her worn out brown hat. She wore a blue bra under her tied up white marine shirt showing her belly bottom with very blue shorts with long brown boots.

"We didn't come here to play around Lucy" a voice interrupted.

The girl "Lucy" pouted as she turned to face a well tan and muscled young man around Allison age probably older. He wore a white marine shirt with black pants and boots along with a long thin blue coat with grey trims. His brown hair blowing against the wind as he watch his companion with his black eyes in a serous demeanor.

"Your no fun, Raft" Lucy whined making her bubblegum go "pop".

Raft rolled his eyes as he turned his attention to Allison and a passed out Buggy.

"White Haired Allison of the White Creed Pirate" Raft started. "You caused some sort of ruckus in all the four blue and I'm surprised you have a low bounty. Your clearly strong them your bounty claims."

"Apparently not strong enough to beat some one the likes of you" Allison answered.

"you stood no chance" Lucy giggled. "Raft is going to become Fleet Admiral someday and he isn't going to be defeated by someone of your looks"

"You weren't all your full strength were you?" Raft interrupted.

Allison chuckled looking Raft straight in the eye. "What makes you say that?"

Raft frowned crossing his arms. "You fight like a rookie barely getting a fighting style......you fight with weapons don't you"

Allison bite down on her bottom lips. Her hands bounded to the pole with chains with no chances of escape unless someone broke her out instead. When Allison said nothing Raft took the opportunity to answer it himself.

"You don't clearly have your weapons with you and the sword you used was unbalanced in your hands, clearly stating that it wasn't your sword. And you also seem to look to your sides expecting to find something where there is none."

"What makes you so sure I use weapons" Allison huffed.

Raft left a small smirk escape his lips, taping his temple. "Photographic memory. Help with the job"

"You memorized out fight"

Raft nodded.

"Raft is super smart and strong. He can outmatch anyone, anywhere and in anyway" Lucy praised.