Chapter 4 Faith Of A Captain Part 1

Four years later.............. (Somewhere in the south blue)

"Finally !!!!!!" A 19-year-old Allison shouted to heaven on a clear blue sky to no one in particular. After the four years since she left the Whitebeard Pirates, she had grown taller and slimmer, which showed in her blue shorts and white blouse with her katana, Shi no Shinko beside her right hip, two gun safety tuck in her black jacket, and another two tuck in her black boots. Her snow-white hair had grown longer that it reached her knees, and she had no choice but to tie them into two ponytails to keep her hair from getting in her way; her ruby red eyes held a calm and genuine expression despite the sharp corners of her eyes that made her look intimidating."It took me long enough, but I can finally start to gather my crew."

Slowly sighing, Allison looked out to the sea that awaited her. "Shanks and Buggy have a four-year head start, but I can still beat them."

Grinning, Allison began to row her boat as she approached an island that became promising by the moment.

£££££££££££££££££££££
In the unknown island in the South Blue (a few moments later...)
£££££££££££££££££££££

Allison arrived at the dock of the island. She tied her boat and headed towards the village. Walking through the island, she noticed how the people looked at her as she passed by, with fear in their eyes.

The people began to whisper to themselves or one another. Allison couldn't tell what they were talking about since the whispers were too low for her liking—eyeing her as if they were expecting her the attack them at any time. A gunshot stopped her in her track as a group of bandits shot a bullet into the sky to gain the villager's attention. They had nice clothing, too lovely for a couple of bandits, but one couldn't take away the eyes of a bandit. Allison had seen those greedy-looking eyes almost since she left the Whitebeard Pirates. Trying to blend in with the villagers that seemed to have forgotten that she was there for their attention was focused on the bandits. Whatever they were doing here meant bad news.

"Look what we have here, boys," one of the bandits said.

"What a bunch of cowards," the second bandits laughed.

"Cowards !! Cowards !!!! Hehehehhee!!!!" Another bandit laughed.

"Seems they haven't learned their lesson, boys. Shall we elaborate on what happens when we don't get what we want" the first bandits spoke. He looked like the leader of the group but not a boss. He looked around the village until he caught sight of a young woman holding her eight years old daughter in her arms. He grinned as he walked towards them. The woman had her daughter tightly with fear in her eyes as the bandit approached them. No one moved, nor did anything. They were too afraid.

The bandit grabbed the woman by her hair, who cried in pain but held tightly to her daughter, who began to cry.

"This is what happens when we don't get our money," the bandit said as he forced the child out of her mother's arms. The woman and the girl began to cry as the woman tried to grab her daughter but found a gunpoint to her head by another bandit who had gotten behind her. The little girl cried even more complexly as she was forced out of the comforts of her mother's arms and into the cold hands of the bandit leader.

"It seems they need another example" The bandit took out his knife from his pockets and placed it on the girl's minor throat.

"No!!!! Please don't hurt her!!!!! Please don't hurt her!!!! " the woman cried as she watched in horror as the bandit held a knife to her daughter. "Please take me instead, but please don't her!!!!"