Chapter 28 Faith of a Captain's Beginnings

££££££££££££££££
Logue town
Days later....
££££££££££££££££

"We're here"

Allison exhaled admiring the scenery. "Yeah we're finally here"

"Awesome" Rick jumped for joy. "Where standing were a legend once stood."

"Good for restocking too" Shizuo commented walking passed them. "We better hurry before the marine base finds out where here"

"I'm taking Maeve and Sage for some late shopping" Izumi said.

"Aren't you coming with us Al" Maeve asked.

Allison shook her head. "No I'm planning on visiting Execution Platform"

"Isn't that where the pirate King was executed" Rick looked bewildered at the spectrum.

"Yes he was but Ken and Austin are going to help me restock and that includes you too" Shizuo interrupted.

"Do I have too" Rick whined.

Shizuo raised a eyebrow looking serious as ever.

Rick pouted. "Alright but can we go later"

Shizuo shrugged. "The sooner we finish the more time we have"

Rick gleed before running back to the ship. "Austin help me with the cart"

Austin ran after him.

"Ok than, meet here an hour from now" Izumi informed.

Everyone noted in agreement before departing.

££££££££££
Inside the Grimm's Argo
£££££££££££

"Where everyone" Axel asked coming from below the deck. He only found Beckett on the deck and no else. "Where are we?"

Beckett was smoking his cigar when he notice Axel was finally awake.

"Loguetown for restocks" Beckett simply answered.

"Didn't anyone at least try to wake me up to tell me" Axel said a bit upset that his crew has been a bit distance since the incident in Shell Town.

Beckett shrugged. "We all figured that you need the rest"

Axel frown. "I'm not that weak"

"Sure your not"

"You think I'm weak, that I can't take care of myself don't you" Axel said taken back. "I heard what Izumi said about me and you totally agree with her"

Now it was Beckett turn to frown since he dropped his cigar to the ground, stepping on it.

"I don't know what Izumi was talking to Al and it's not my business"

"For someone whose claims it's none of his business you seem to know pretty well what going on behind theses walls" Axel snarled.