Epilogue

££££££££££££££
15 years old later...
££££££££££££££

Somewhere in the New World in the middle of one where, with no island in sight for miles but a single pirate ship. It was large red and black ship with a strange figure. A Jolly Roger of a skull and anchor blew freely up in the main sail.

Inside the captain's quarter, Allison slept, the covers showing how tall (Allison currently is 7 feet tall) she had grown and her body's curves. Despite being 36, she looked beautiful for her age, if anything her beautiful was in its prime. Her long snow white hair reached to her kneels, her skin was fair and pale despite the years she spent out in the sun. Yeah a lot had changed in 15 years but Allison was still Allison, captain of the White Creed Pirates but with a little more.

"Mommy! Wake up wake up!" A cheerful voice shouted as the door to her room was slammed open.

"Not so loud, Aunt Izu already made breakfast! " Another childish voice hushed the first child.

"Mom!" A third voiced shouted climbing up the bed.

Allison made no attempt to move as she covered her ears with her pillow. Expecting it to stop the shouting but of anything it made it worst.

"Get up mommy!!" A voiced shouted cheerfully before jumping on top of her. Starting her wake to face three identical cheerful boys. Allison sighed before getting up from her bed.

"Alright alright I'm up"

"Hooray!" The three identical boys cheered causing Allison to smile.

"Why don't you three go on ahead, I will meet you there"

"Ok" the three small children nodded before running off. Leaving Allison alone once again, she took a quick shower, then dress herself in a simple red and orange kimono. It has been 6 years, since she started to wear them beside her own clothing. In a way it was a reminder of where she originally came from, reminded her of home. Combing her hair and putting on her sandals before she headed out the door but she noticed her picture frame on her desk. It showed her hugging her sons for their last birthday with her crew in the background cheering and singing for the special day. Picking up the frame Allison let the emotion resurface thinking of how many years had passed by. So many bad memories but those good memories made it so worth it because she was a mother now. A mother to three red headed boys.

A lot had changed in 15 years, the old and new faces in front of her were evidence of that.

"Mom look, Auntie Izu made oatmeal" a red head boy cheered just as he saw her walk in the kitchen.

"Is that right, mind sharing with me" Allison replied as she sat down right next to him.

The red head boy nodded as he offered his bowl of oatmeal. Allison smiled looking into his red ruby eyes. The boy was 5 year old of age, with red hair and red ruby eyes wearing a blue short sleeve shirt with a number 1 on the front and brown short with his black sandals. He was the oldest of her sons, she had named him Edward Ford after her first mentor, Ford but she called him Foy for short.

"No fair mom can have mine I don't want oatmeal" another red head boy pouted with his puppy eyes. The other 5 year old boy that was identical to Foy, with red hair and ruby red eyes. But he wore a black short sleeve shirt with the number 2 on the front and brown shorts with his black sandals. His name was Edward Taiga, named after a friend of Allison but that is a different story altogether. But everyone called him Tai for short.

"Mommy can have my juice" the third 5 years old red head smiled as he offered Allison his small cup. The third boy looked a lot like his brother since three of them were triples. Like his older brothers, he had red hair and ruby red eyes, he wore a red short sleeve shirt with the number 3 on it with brown shorts along with black sandals. He was born third so Allison gave him the name Edward Reed. But everyone called him Red for short.

"Now boys, there enough to go around" Izumi replied which made Taiga's eyes widen in terror.

"Ok, auntie Izu" the three boys chanted in union. Izumi smiled as she placed a plate in front of Allison. Izumi had changed, she was taller and her hair shorter. Her eyes had grown sharper also she doesn't wear kimonos anymore but a simple jeans with a white shirt and her sword tied by her hip.

Allison sigh as scratching the back of her head. "how about I take you three to the amusement park for your birthday"

The 'Amusement Park' perked the interest of the three children.

"Really mommy! Your going to take us there" Red beamed.

Allison nodded. "Sage says that I could be attract more attention. So I will have be in costume the whole time"

"Cool!!!" Foy, Tai and Red said in union.

"Morning" Shizuo replied as he enters the room. He was taller wearing black pants with a blue long sleeve shirt.

"Morning uncle Shizuo" The boys chanted in union.

Shizuo smiled. "Morning Foy, Tai, Red. Slept well?"

"Yep" Red responded while his brothers nodded before returning to their breakfast. At least Foy did since Tai keep complained how much he hated oatmeal, that he preferred pancakes even though he ate pancakes for a whole week straight for breakfast.

Shizuo sat down as Izumi placed a plate in front of her.

"Where are the others" Allison asked. Normally everyone was present during breakfast but the only ones here where Shizuo, Izumi, and her sons.

"There a meeting it seems there is some issue in one of the islands. They are taking care of them" Shizuo responded.

Allison sighed. "If it isn't one thing, it's another"

Shizuo chuckled. "One of the many problems of being a Yonko."

Allison simply nodded.

"Here, this might cheer you up" Shizuo said as he passed her a punch of papers. Allison looked that the and was surprised to her findings.

"There Wanted Posters?"

Shizuo nodded. "It seems we have quite strong rookies heading our way. Ken picked them up in our last island. There fairly new"

"Wow!" Allison smiled like a child opening a present in a Christmas morning.

"I looked them over and these 12 look promising. Bounties from the north, south, east and west blue." Shizuo continued.

Allison nodded as she looked them over. Until one of the bounty caught her attention.

"Now I know where Shanks's hat end up" Allison responded. Getting up from her chair with the pile of bounty posters in her hand and out the door to the deck.

"Where is mom going uncle Shizuo" Taiga asked.

Izumi smiled as she ruffled his hair. "Nothing to worry boys, your mom is just happy"

Up in the deck of the ship, no one was there as the sun was high in the sky. Allison let the cool wind blow between her hair and face, looking down one more times at the poster before throwing them into the air.

"Can't wait to see what this Rockies are made of." Allison shouted to the air to no one in particular.

Watching the posters fly sky high before she could no longer see them.

"I will be waiting Luffy"

The end....