Chapter 17 Faith of the Jumanji Prisoners Part 4

££££££££££££££££
With Ralph
££££££££££££££££

'I need to buy Allison time' Ralph ran towards the entrance of the fort.

"Who goes there?!"

"It's me Ralph! I need to talk with Jackel!" Ralph shouted. There were several wooden spears aimed at him and he expected as much. 'Jackel was always one to have a tight security'

Ralph didn't get a respond, leaving himself exposed to any of there attacks they have or might have planned. After a few more minutes, the doors to the Fort slowly started to open, by him no less.

"Ralph. Surprised to see you here but you save me the luxury of having to hunt you down" Jackel stepped out with Hyde right behind him.

"Enough games, Jackel. I came here to challenge you as leader. Am going to beat you and free James"

Jackel laughed. "You really are a fool to think I will lose to the likes of you, Ralph. Last time I saw you, you were nothing but a cry baby. You always had my brother and James by your side to comfort you at night. Am surprised you survived this long."

Ralph bit his lips to stop himself from breaking his cool. 'Calm down. He wants me to get upset, to lose my focus. But can't let him. For James"

"Enough games, Jackel." Ralph pulled out Allison's katana from the sheath aiming it at Jackel. "We do this here and now"

"That's quite sword you have there" Jackel laughed taking out his own sword. "Once am down with you, I will take that sword and your head to hang in my wall"

Ralph made the first move, moving in towards Jackel as their swords clashed. But every time he went for a strike, Jackel always blocked him. Pushing him back. Holding the katana steady as he could, he went for another strike, to only have the Katana kicked out of his hands and to the ground a few feet away from him.

"It seems even James couldn't teach you to handle a sword" Jackel laughed walking up to Ralph. "There was no way you were going to beat me even with their help"

Ralph frown. "I don't know what your talking about about. I came here on my own accord and no one else's."

"You think am a fool. I know that sword doesn't belong to you. Probably belongs to the unfortunate fools that landed here"

Ralph back down, as he looked around he noticed someone was missing. "Where's Hyde?"

Jackel smirked. "The moment I saw that so called sword of your, I knew that you were only the distraction. Hyde went to stop that friend of your from getting in. I wouldn't be surprised if they were dead by now. So much for your allies"

Taking the second, Ralph ran towards the katana and prepared for another round. Breathing heavily as sweat fell down his face, his hands already sweating from the tense fighting. 'Allison said that she was able to handle herself so I should trust her. I need to keep Jackel distracted until she can free James. I might not win but if there it's anyone who can its James'

"Let's end this"

"With pleasure" Jackel smirked as they clashed one more time.